Epilogue

Is it bad I spent a day trying to figure out how to spell it?

Well surprise bc here's the epilogue!

Frankie's story:

Frankie and Jc got back together after realizing how much they really cared about each other.

Also, after countless discussions, Jc and Frankie moved into their own apartment.

After a couple years Jc proposed to Frankie, who undoubtedly said yes.

They continue to travel the world on tours and meeting fans.

Havens story:

Haven and Connor stayed married and had a son of there own.

His name was jack.

Madison grew up and lived in Australia with troye and Tyler Oakley because eventually troyler is real.

[que fangirls....now]

Haven moved in to the o2l house but not the collab.

She still photo graphs for 5SOS, even though Connor is skeptical about it still.

After about three years haven was signed to photograph for other bands and travel around the world.

She became a famous photographer and Connor became a spokes person for youtube.

Jessica's story:

After five years of hard work and dedication, she wrote a series of books that ricky is of course obsessed with.

And can't stop promoting.

Jessica began to ran a youtube account for book nerds and became pretty successful.

Her and Ricky got married when she turned 25.

Sarah's story:

She and Sam moved out of the two houses and into there own apartment.

Her and chandler are still friends.

She talks to Madison but she doesn't know Sarah is her mom, she thinks she's just a family friend, same with Sam.

Haters began to like Sarah more and stop hating.

Hannah's story:

Her and Trevor started a world Tour.

Of course they still do youtube, along with the tour.

Trevor got rid of anxiety because of Hannah.

When Hannah turned 26 (Trevor 28) they married and had a honey moon in Paris.

(A/n she's obsessed with Paris)

They watch Madison sometimes but mostly when troye and Tyler are doing Trevor project in other countries.

Madison's P.O.V (ooohhh)(she's 14 at the time)

I grew up with these famous youtubers apparently.

My friends are constantly asking for him to follow them on twitter... Connor is like 30... Ew no.

I know they aren't my parents.

I have no features of them... I mean yeah sure, traits can skip generations, but I'm not there child.

I'll admit I loved living with Tyler and Troye.

They were fun, but they listened when I was sad, confused, wanted to die... Yeah...

I just wish I knew who my parents were.

Whenever I ask Tyler is the first to shout "no!" And then laugh that laugh everyone adores.

Troye pulled me aside one day.

"Listen, Madison, your parents are haven and Connor, they are the ones who took care of you." He said.

"I want to know who my biological parents are. I get that they took the time, but was I really a hassle my parents couldn't handle?"

"No... It's a long story, you just can't find out."

"No one ever cares anymore." I walked away.

I don't understand anything anymore.

Why couldn't I find out who my mom and dad were.

That night, I made a decision that would change my life forever.

"Hi is this nancy? This is Madison franta. I want to find out who my parents are, my biological parents."

A/N

I'm crying rn I can't believe it's over.

When I post this chapter I have to go on the website and press "completed" I don't want the fanfic too end.

BUT THERE IS A SPIN OFF! FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO MADISON IN WHEREVER YOU ARE!

Okay! Do you like :

5sos:

Read mrsrobertfletcher fanfic called This Is Your Song... It's by haven, yes married to Connor haven.

Also read 5soso2l fanfic called Unpredictable it's by Frankie.... Yes married to Jc Frankie.

Do you like the walking dead?

Do you want to read the spin off?

Follow betterthanwords2 (THATS SARAH SAMS GIRLFRIEND SARAH!!)

She wrote the spin off so read it!

Also read jr_book_nerd or something like that (sorry Jess :/:]) SHES THE ONE MARRIED TO Ricky!!

Follow everyone please!

Tell your friends about this fanfic...

Also follow me on Instagram : jessicaleeofficial

Tag any quotes/promotion to #jesscaleequotes

Read my other books!!

Ilyasm!

This book is about real people and facts are true for Sarah, haven,Frankie Jessica and Hannah.

Ages are false and couples are false.

But they are all real people.

Hannah's youtube/Instagram/twitter is hannahdechalais so follow her.

Follow betterthanwords2 for the book trailer for the spin off.

I can't believe it's all over.

I love you all so so so much.

Thank you for all your support, please if anyone asks about fanfics they should read on wattpad tell them please.

Thank you guys so much for all your support and ideas sent in to me.

Your amazing!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo- Jessica Lee

*comment what book I should work on next of you read all of that*