Chapter twenty:

Chapter 20

We sat in the car. Connor was mad as crap.

Haven was in awe.

I was disappointed.

Sarah and Sam had the same reaction: sad.

Sarah sighed and Connor let it out.

"YOU WERE TOO YOUNG AND THAT WAS YOUR CONSEQUENCE! YOU COULDVE AT LEAST USED PROTECTION! WHAT THE HECK SARAH! AND SAM... WHAT MADE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND TO DO THAT? YOU TOO ARE NOT SEEING EACH OTHER FOR A WEEK!" He gripped the steering wheel as haven stroked his hair calming him down.

"I'm sorry... I'm just disappointed."

"Imagine what the fans will think? They're gonna see you at playlist in two weeks... And you will be a tiny bit bigger. Abnormally bigger than what you are now." He said.

"Well it's not hard to believe we over eat at your house." I laughed.

"I thought it was hard to believe a 17 year old could get pregnant... I was wrong."

"Just stop saying it." Sarah cried.

"Well your gonna have to realize you have a human growing inside of you and on nine months YOU WILL BE A MOTHER!!"

"Guys shut up!" Sam said looking out the window.

The rest of the car ride was silent.

"Wait till Kian and Ricky find out, Ricky will be pissed!"

"Connor, shut up, your not making this better." Haven snapped.

He raised his eyebrows but closed his pothole.

We walked into the house where Ricky and Kian played video games. They set the control down not even pausing the game. Causing Mario to be the cause of a car wreck down rainbow road.

"Well?"

Sarah ran upstairs crying Sam followed her.

"Sam! Stop! No, come down here you too cannot be alone." Connor dragged him down.

"No." Kian said.

Connor nodded.

"She's pregnant."

"THEY HAD SEX?" Ricky yelled.

"BEFORE MARRIAGE?" Kian added.

Ricky collapsed on the couch in complete disappointment. Kian paced back and forth.

"Chips."

I ran to the cupboard and threw them both a bag of ruffles.

"I'm too disappointed to eat." Ricky said shoving it away.

"WHAAATTT??" I was shocked.

"I could use some chips." Connor sneaked over snatching them away from me.

"Andrea and I haven't even done that. We promised we wouldn't."

[a/n fun fact: Kian and Andrea have promised not to "frickle frackle" until marriage]

"Same." Connor said looking at haven.

Jc and Frankie came from the back door with food.

"Hey what happened?" Frankie said bringing in her jar of Nutella and eating it with cookies.

"Sarah and Sam..."

"Did the frickle frackle." Haven finished.

"She's....." Frankie trailed.