Chapter 29: the concert

Scratch that: the very awkward concert.

"Connor I have to photograph the boys concert tonight." Haven said.

"Your mine now, I'm fine with that." He winked.

"I also know that you won't run off with him. Your mine. You and me... Were officially together." He took her hand and showed her the ring.

"He better not come after you. And if he does, slap him with that ring."

Haven laughed. He kissed her and we ran down to the concert.

"I'm so excited!" I yelled.

"I'm so nervous!" Haven said sarcastically.

Sarah and Frankie were "eeping" down the hall.

How was I friends with these people?

(Oh it's Hannah's P.O.V btw)

We pushed open the door revealing a perfect night sky.

Haven sighed and snapped a pic.

We stared at her.

"What?" She shrugged.

We began to walk to the main stage.

The sky was already beginning to star up, even with the beginning sunset.

A dark blue hovered above us and shaded from purple to pink to red to orange as the colors approached the sun.

And the stars bedazzled the painted sky.

"So how's the fiancé life?" I asked haven.

"Oh my gosh it's wonderful. We don't have to worry about one of us cheating on the other. We both know we love each other equally, and Connor doesn't have to have this constant wonder if I'm kissing another guy because I have this." She held up her ring.

"So when's the wedding?" Sarah asked.

"After your baby's born of course!" Haven smiled.

"Why?"

"Cause I want the most amount of people to see me rock that dress." We laughed.

"So in April?" Frankie figured out.

"OH YAAAS A SPRING WEDDING!!!!" I yelled.

"Are you high?"

"No just cold." I shivered.

[a/n fun fact when Hannah is cold she gets hyper... Don't ask how I know this we are very close... She's a youtuber might I remind you!]

"Haven... You do realize that you can... Frickle the frackle with con da bon after this wedding right?"

She blushed and nodded.

We laughed as she pushed open the back door to the stage.

"Haaaaveeennnn!!!" Michael yelled.

"And friends!!" Calum said hugging us all.

"And..... Luke...." Ashton said bringing us in and revealing a lazy Luke sitting on the couch.

"Haven...." He smiled.

She held up her hand showing off her ring. "Don't." She said looking away.

"What?" He asked.

"Before I make anything more awkward than it already is... You almost ruined a relationship because of that kiss. So just stop okay? Maybe if you asked me before I met Connor it would've been different but he's change my life. He's been there for me more than you. He's- he's-......... He fixed me." She hung her head.