Chapter six: the flirts

Chapter 6

*Sarahs P.O.V*

I woke up realizing o2l was miles away. Like a small amount of miles. Legit an hour away from me.

And Jordan was only minutes.

I rubbed my eyes at that dampening thought.

"SARRAAAHH!!" Hannah sing-songed walking out of the bathroom.
I laughed.

"You get to meet sam today!" She poked my back and plopped on her bed.
"Yeah." I smiled.
She pouted, "What's wrong."
"Nothing. I'm totally excited!" I said.
She rolled her eyes in disbelief. "It's Jordan isn't it. Sam will be willing to keep your mind off him." She winked.
"Hannah, I'm 15, no." I laughed.
"What? Oh! No! Not that! Just you know, dating." She smiled.
I rolled my eyes.

"Come on it's almost 11, they'll be here soon."

They all tweeted an hour ago that they were an hour away.

"Okay, let's go." I rushed out the door and we dashed into the elevator.

We were surrounded by over excited fans. I rolled my eyes at Hannah who was having a laughing fit.
"What's so funny?" I yelled.
"All these girls! They're so excited!" She yelled back.
I laughed lightly and the elevators opened up to another thousand girls filling the lobby.

The six names filled the air all jumbled into one. "Let's go over to that table!" She shouted.
I nodded.

We sat down and took a muffin to eat.
I checked my phone.
All the boys tweeted in the past hour, can't wait too see your beautiful faces!
Looking for two special gals, wait too see who they are!
So close to you guys I can feel your excitement, or is it just me!

I laughed at Ricky's last tweet.

My phone buzzed:

Connor tweeted: WERE HERE!!

The screaming died down then erupted a thousand times louder when the doors opened.
They walked around hugging people and signing stuff.

"Okay guys! Everyone please sit down!" Jc yelled.

They all listened.

"We are looking for two girls, Hannah and Sarah, could you please stand up."

About 40 other girls stood up.
I laughed.

"That narrows it down." I heard sam mutter.

"If you can sing and your name is Hannah stay standing."
I sat down and Hannah leaned on the table.
20 girls were left.
"Oh wow this is like the bachelor!" Connor rolled his eyes and laughed.

Trevor went around asking girls to sing. Some he only had too look at too know it wasn't Hannah.

When he got too our table he smiled and asked her to sing the dark side.

She sang and when she finished the chorus he hugged her.

"YAAASSSS!!!" Ricky ran over to hug us and the rest of the boys followed.

"Hey sam, this is Sarah. I think you'll like her." Hannah introduced us.
He winked at me.
I smiled.

As it turns out the boys had the room down the hall from us. Hannah and trevor walked next to each other with the rest of the boys following.
"Hey where's kian?" I asked sam.
"Oh he's with Andrea, they'll be here later." He smiled at me.
I blushed away.

When we reached their room we went to go to ours.
"Wait, uh do you want to go swimming at like three?" Connor asked.
We nodded. "Yea!" Hannah said.

"YAAASS!! See ya guys later!" He closed the door and we walked into our room.

"Oh. My. Gosh!!" I screamed.

Hannah sighed and fell onto her bed.

"I-I-I-... I TALKED TO SAM!!" I screamed.

Hannah just laughed.

I noticed there were two different reactions.

Hannah's: too excited and shocked to even say/do anything.

Mine: too excited and shocked to not say/do anything.

I ran around the room flapping my arms up and down.

"Calm down flappy Sarah. Were going swimming with them in three hours." Hannah said.

"I know, and sam will be shirtless!" I screamed.

She rolled her eyes.

"Should I straighten my hair? Or curl it? No then it will frizz up when I get in, duh... OH! I can put it in a high bin with a braid coming up from my neck to the base!" I ran into the bathroom.

"Are you high?" Hannah yelled through the room.

"Maybe." I laughed.

I had my hair perfect in 30 minutes.
"You take too long." She said walking in to put her hair in a side braid.
"No, I take a short time to look ugly." I said.
"What?" She raised an eyebrow as she tied it off.
"You know, I don't take a short amount of time so, I don't look ugly." I smiled.
"Whatever." She laughed and went back to her hair.

We watched a Percy Jackson movie until three.
It was the first one.
We both were fangirling.

Finally three rolled around. We put our bathing suits on and ran to their room.

Hannah knocked.
"Hey, they're at the pool now I'll be down in a bit." Ricky answered through the door.
"Okay, thanks!" I said.

Sam sat on the rim of the hottub and the boys sat around the circle.

Hannah sat next to trevor and I sat next to sam.

"Awh, look it's the love birds." Connor said pointing at Hannah and Trevor.

They both blushed.
"So when will kian be here?" I asked.

A hand touched my shoulder and I shuddered.
"Relax, heheh, it's just me. Is this Hannah, Trevor?" I looked up to see Andrea. I looked at the table behind her and there kian stood.

"Oh my gosh!" I said.
"Are you Hannah? Or are you Hannah?" She asked looking at me then her. Hannah raised her hand.
"Oh, Trevor can not stop talking about you! I'm glad to finally have a girl in the group." She smiled.

"This is Sarah." Sam said.
"Oh, I see you got a girl too?" She smiled.
Sam blushed.
"Well it's nice to me you. Hey kian! Come 'ere." She waved him over and he sat down in the hot tub.

"Hey! You must be Hannah and, Sarah? I've heard a ton about you from ricky and trevor." He winked.

Does sam never talk about me? Well I guess that would make sense since we just met.

"Hey, Troyes on the plane now he will be here in an hour." Jc said.

I couldn't believe I had all these youtubers as my friends. It was totally unreal.

I had one of my biggest crushes next to me and my biggest idols around me.

Remember the last time you dated your biggest crush? Oh yeah, everyone hated you and started a rumor. I looked away for a moment and decided to live in the moment. Sam would never let that happen.

Hannah looked like she was about too explode. She adored 02l and YouTube all together.
I bet she wasn't thinking twice about going home.

Remember Sarah, live in the moment.
I decided to let loose and I scooted closer to sam.
By the end of the week I would be his girlfriend. I would.

Sorry for another short chapter! I hope you liked this!
Do you guys like Sarah's point of view?
I like adding in all these youtubers, it's nice. Haha.
Well I'm sick, so the next chapter won't be up for a while unless I suddenly wake up from my coma haha. (Not really a coma)

Well ily! Vote! Share! Comment ideas plz!!