Part One

*Chelsea's POV*
~YouTube video~
"Yo what's up guys? How's it going? I hope you are having an amazing day so far or night whatever time you're watching this. And today I have an announcement. Me and my best friend Alexa who you all know well are gonna be moving to LA. Now before spam my comments section hold up a minute and let your girl explain. We are moving to LA because our modelling and dance career had been upgraded and were carrying it on in Los Angeles. Apart from that I'm still your g and everything else is the same. This was just a short lil' video to explain. That's all I have for you guys today stay lit and stay part of parker's party squad I'll see y'all in the next video byeeeeeeeee !
~End of video~
Ugh I'm exhausted. I edited my video and uploaded it. I then finished packing all my my stuff and went into the kitchen to see Alexa.

*Alexa's POV*
"Yo bitch wassup?" I hear Chelsea from behind me. "Just chilling you?" I replied. "I've just finished packing my bags" she told me "AND NOW FOOD!" She yelled running to the almost empty fridge. "You dare take the last of the strawberries and I'll kill you!" I playfully jumped on her back. We began wrestling for the strawberries. They dropped on the floor and we both looked at each other we burst out laughing and I threw a strawberry off of Chelsea and ran. I'm glad we're best friends she means the world to me.

*Chelsea's POV*
I'm gonna mis Ohio.

*Alexa's POV*
I'm gonna miss Ohio.

New story 💗
Plz comment and vote 💗