Part Twenty One

*Jake's POV*

What the fuck have I done!...

*1 year earlier*

*Jake's POV*

Unknown: Hey Jakey x

Jake: Who is this?

Unknown: Guess...

Jake: I don't know honestly now tell me

Unknown: Hmm nah I think I might have a little bit of fun with this...

Jake: Seriously what do you want?

Unknown: You...

Jake: Sorry I'm not available

Unknown: Oh I know, but that can be changed...

Jake: I don't even know who you are !

Unknown: Oh trust me you do... you just don't know it yet...

"Hey where you going?" I asked Chelsea as she walked in our room.

"Why do you care?" She snapped before storming out.

(A/N this is the time that they were separated)

Unknown: Why her?

Jake: What do you mean?

Unknown: Why Chelsea?... what's wrong with me?

Jake: Look I don't know who you are... but me and Chelsea are separated right now

Unknown: I know.

We texted for hours. Then days. Until it reached a week.

Unknown: Come meet me. I'll help you... get over her

Jake: Fine where?

Unknown: The grove in half an hour.

Unknown: Don't be late.

I had no clue who this girl was. But I went to meet her so I could find out. And I wanted to get my mind off of things. I got ready and left. I arrived at the grove ten minutes early so I just sat at the fountain.

Jake: I'm here. I'm sitting by the fountain.

Unknown: I know. I can see you.

Jake: Stop teasing me. Where are you?

Unknown: Well you see that girl sitting you your left?

Jake: Yeah what about her?

"Hi the name's Holly" she put out her hand to shake mine.

"Oh hey" I replied. She was pretty... Jake! Think about Chelsea here.

"So here I am" she laughed.

"Here you are".

"Look stop thinking about her. It's bad for you. Come on follow me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a cafe.

"Who are you?" I laughed.

"Well you can either think of me as a sweet dream... or a beautiful nightmare" she grinned.

We sat in that cafe for what felt like days. We talked. It really helped me get my mind off of things.

"Do you dance?" She asked.

"Well I have a few moves here and there but I'm not much of a dancer" I laughed. "Why?".

She just stood up and walked out the cafe. I followed behind her. We got in her car and she drove.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Trust me".

She took me to a club. We danced... and danced... and danced... and kissed. By then I was tipsy and didn't really know what I was doing. She took me back to her house and we... hooked up. The next morning I woke up and she wasn't in the bed next to me. The house I was in was massive. I walked through what felt like a maze. Until I reached a living room. She was sat on the floor next to the fireplace.

"Ah you found me" she said.

"I did" I smiled. "This house is huge".

"I know right, I've lived her for a month now and I still can't find my way around properly".

"It's awesome".

"Soooo last night happened" she giggled.

"Yeah I guess it did" I blushed. "But I'm sorry it can't be happening a lot. People know me everywhere and if anyone sees me I'm screwed!" I laughed.

"Lets go on a trip then!" She laughed. "Ohio! My grandparents live there and they're on holiday in a few months we can go then?" She looked at me.

"... ahh what the hell why not ?" I laughed.

We went to Ohio. I was there for a few days. Then I went back home. And forgot the whole thing. Me and Chelsea made up. And Holly didn't message me again. Until just under a year later.

Holly: Long time no speak.

Jake: Yup.

Holly: How've you been?

Jake: Good u?

Holly: Good. Do you remember us? And our weekend away?

Jake: Yeah and that was great but me and Chelsea are back together now and she can't know.

Holly: And she won't know. Come see me again ;)

Jake: I can't Holly!

Holly: I'm in my grand parents house again. Come over.

Jake: Okay but nothin more than a catch up?

Holly: Sure ;)

So I went over. That's when Chelsea met Liv. And me and Logan went to visit our 'parents'. I didn't mean for anything to happen. But things did happen. And I regret everything. Logan found out and told Liv. So then Liv told Chelsea. And now I'm here...

*Present day*

"How could you?" She yelled " how fucking could you?".

"Babe I'm sorry I just..."

"Don't you fucking dare call me babe! I don't know who the fuck your think you are but you could've at least told me at the time!" She yelled. "When?".

"Yesterday..." I whispered "babe I'm sorry the whole thing was a mistake and.."

"Leave.."

"Baby.."

"LEAVE!"

Ahhh there you go guys. I've working on this quite a while. Feel free to ask questions if you are confused. Hope you like it✌️