Part Thirteen

One month later

*Jake's POV*

I miss her so much. I miss the way we used to cuddle and her cute smile and her amazing laugh. Our "break"was supposed to be for like a week but it's been a whole month. We haven't spoke or hardly looked at each other. I need to talk to her but I can never bring myself to.

*Chelsea's POV*
I miss him. I miss his touch and his warm cuddles. I need to talk to him and I'm actually going to this time. I walked up to Jake's room and knocked on the door.

"Chance I swear to god if you throw flour or something off me you're dead" he laughed.

"Umm actually it's me" I said awkwardly as I walked in.

"Oh hey" he sat up on his bed.

I walked over and sat down.

"Chelsea I - I" he stuttered.

"Jake just listen. I know we've not really spoken lately and this is all my fault. I've been really bitchy and I shut you out. I wish I hadn't because I miss you so much. I miss the way we cuddled every night and how you'd hold me during a scary movie. I know you probably hate me and I wouldn't really be surprised but I just want you to know that I'm sorry and I.." Jake cut me off by kissing me. I missed the way he kissed me too. He always held the side of my face and I don't know why but I liked it. He pulled away and smiled at me. And then we lay down and cuddled. I'm so happy right now.

"I love you" he kissed my cheek.

"I love you too" I lay my head on his shoulder.

*2 hours later*

*Chance's POV*
"Yo Anthony come help me think how I can prank Jake" I yelled into the kitchen.

"Ok so what you got so far?" He asked.

"Well I think we should prank him with his car" I said.

"Yo we should buy a smoke thingy and put it under his car and say we wrecked it!" Anthony suggested.

We went to the store and bought one. It let off black smoke. Dope! We put it under his car and then honked his horn.

*Jake's POV*
Me and Chelsea were sleeping when I heard the horn on my car honking. Me and Chelsea jumped up and went to the balcony. Black smoke was coming from my car and Chance and Anthony were standing by it. We ran downstairs and out to my car. I popped the hood but there was too much smoke to see. I was so pissed. I had to walk away before I punched Chance Or Anthony. Anthony ran up to me and showed me the empty smoke bomb. Damn they got me good.

"I'll get you back!" I yelled and laughed.

And trust me I will.

Yaaaay Chelsea and Hake made up 💗 comment some ideas of what could happen and vote💗