Part Twenty

"You're mine and I'm yours" he whispered in my ear and that's when I knew...

*Chelsea's POV*
I was told by the doctors that I'd have to stay in hospital over night. I woke up with a bad back from that terrible hospital bed. The thought of my babies made me so happy. I couldn't ask for anything more perfect right now. I looked around the room and noticed someone sleeping underneath a blanket.

"Hello?" I said not too loud.

"Hmm whaaaa I'm awake" he said jumping up.

"Jake!" I yelled.

"Oh my god Chelsea I've missed you so much" he said running over to me and kissing my head.

"I'm so glad you're here" I said.

"So what's happening then?" He said with excitement.

"I'm having twins!" I yelled.

Jake began crying.

"Oh baby don't cry you'll make me cry" I said holding back my tears.

"I'm sorry it's just this is more then I could've ever asked for and I just I don't deserve this at all" he said wiping his tears away.

"Aww jakey you don't need to deserve me. If anything I don't deserve you!" I laughed.

"Chelsea I need to tell you somethi-" Liv paused as she saw Jake standing in my room.

"Of course Liv what's up?"
I said smiling.

"Like in private" she said motioning her eyes to Jake.

"Yeah of course sorry" Jake said and then exited.

"Chelsea I have bad news..." Liv said.

"What? Is it about the babies?" I asked slightly scared.

"No it's about Jake.."

"Okay what about him?"

"When he was back in Ohio he uh..." she said.

"He what?!" I was getting really frustrated.

"He..."

*Jake's POV*

Fuck! I knew exactly what Liv was going to say to Chelsea. Shit what do I do? I have to stop her before she tells Chelsea. I burst through the hospital door but I was too late. Chelsea was in tears lying on her bed. What the fuck have I done!...

Oooohhhh he in troubleeeee 😂✌️