Part Nine

*Alexa's POV*
"Mine would probably be..." I was interrupted by Anthony. He held my cheek and kissed me. I kissed back. I've been waiting for this moment for a while now. I heard someone come downstairs and hesitate and the kitchen then walk away I was too "busy" to look. I felt the connection between us. I wish this moment never ended.

*Chelsea's POV*
"Omg Alexa woooooooo go girl" I wrapped myself in a towel and stepped out the shower.

"I'm so happy for you bitch!" I yelled in excitement.

"I know!!!" She squealed "I'm happy for me too!"

The bathroom door opened and Jake walked in.

"Oh sorry I forgot you were asleep" I lowered my voice.

"Yeah we got a bit excited... I finally kissed Anthony!" Alexa was excited again.

Jake said nothing. He slowly walked over to us.

"Yaaay you go girl Alexa go get him!" He yelled in a girly voice.

We all laughed. Jake started to gag. He ran over to the toilet and puked. Alexa ran away because she can't handle the smell of sick. I helped Jake clean up and he went back to bed. I hope he gets better soon I hate seeing him like this. I know what will cheer him up. I went downstairs and asked Alexa to help me make Jake some food. When me and Alexa were little we both got sick at the same time once and our moms made us their special soup. My mom and Alexa's mom grew up together aswell.

"Alexa help me make out moms sick soup for Jake" I called her into the kitchen.

She ran in.

"I'm here biatch and ready to help".

We made the soup and buttered some bread. I thanked Alexa for helping me and went upstairs to give Jake his food. He sat up as I walked in. His smile grew larger. I sat down on the bed and put the tray over his legs.

"Babe you don't have t..."

I interrupted him by putting bread in his mouth.

"Just shut up and eat" I said.

"Thanks Chelsea" he kissed me on the forehead.

"Anything for you babe" I cheesily laughed.

I got up and went into the bathroom to wash my face. I was standing at the bathroom door when Jake looked at me in silence.

"I love you" he broke the silence.

I slowly walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Jake".

*Instagram post*

Chelsea Parker: Love you @JakePaul hope you get better soon 💗

hope you get better soon 💗

Jake Paul: Love you too babe and thanks 💗

Logan Paul: Woah bro since when did you get a gf ? @JakePaul

Jake Paul:Bro where have you been get with it!😂 @LoganPaul

Pam Stepnick: Um Jakey why haven't I been introduced to this young lady yet?x
Jake Paul: Sorry mom! ... this is Chelsea and she's my girlfriend x @PamStepnick

3,443 more comments

I was sitting laughing at the comments on my post. I didn't even think about how I had never met Jake's parents and that he's never met mine. But on that thought Jake's brother Logan dm'd me.
*Messages*

Logan: Hey you're Jake's girlfriend right?

Chelsea: Well I'm on of them 😂 jks how can I help?

Logan: Haha well I was wondering if we could meet up and talk. I didn't really get to speak to you much the other day.

Chelsea: Yeah sure I'll meet you at Starbucks in 10.

Logan: See ya then

*end of messages*

"Jake I'm going to meet your brother" I notified him.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"I don't know he said he wants to talk and get to know me"

"Ok but let me know if he tells you any embarrassing things about me!" He laughed.

I kissed him in the cheek and then left to get changed and then to meet Logan. My heart skipped a couple beats when I walked downstairs. I had never met her before yet here she is standing in the Team 10 kitchen. Everyone looked at me as I walked in.

There you go hope you like the new chapter 💗 plz vote and let me know what you think !💗