Part Ten

*Tessa's POV*

Me,Alexa,Anthony and chance were chilling in the kitchen when the door went. It was about 10:00pm so we wondered who it could be.

"I'll get it" Alexa went and answered the door.

A tallish blonde girl pushed Alexa out of the way and barged into the house. Oh shit! She did not just walk in here. It was Emily. Jake's ex!

*Chance's POV*

When Emily came bursting through the door my initial reaction was wtf! Emily was Jake's ex from back in Ohio. They were pretty close until she broke up with Jake for someone else. They never spoke since. I could hear someone coming downstairs. Emily was sitting on the couch whilst we were in the kitchen.

"We need to get her out of here before Chelsea sees her!" I whispered.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Tessa exclaimed.

"Who is she?" Alexa asked.

We filled her in.

"I don't want Chelsea to get upset" Tessa said.

"Yeaaaah there's inly one problem with that..." Alexa hesitated.

"What?" They all asked.

"Chelsea doesn't get upset... she gets angry"

Everyone looked at each other and we realised that we need to get her out before Chelsea comes down. Emily came in and sat at the kitchen table and we were just about to tell her to leave when we heard footprints coming downstairs. I pray to god that it's not Chelsea!

*Jake's POV*

Chelsea left to go get changed. I got up and went downstairs to see what people were doing. As I reached the bottom of the stairs my heart sank. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I was trying to be quiet so Chelsea didn't hear.

"I came to see you Jakey" she teased.

"Well I don't want to see you and my name is Jake!" I was angry but still trying to keep my voice down.

I have Chance and Anthony a look as to say get her the fuck out of here!

"Sooo this has been fun nice seeing ya Emily bye" Anthony tried getting her out of the door. She sat down at the table and everyone else stood at the other side. I heard footprints coming down the stairs and I knew it was Chelsea. I wanted to move but I froze. And so did everyone else. Chelsea knew who Emily was because she saw an old photo and I told her. So if she sees Emily she is going to flip.

*Chelsea's POV*

I went downstairs and turned into the kitchen to grab my purse. My stomach flipped like I was in a rollercoaster. Everyone was looking at me but no one said anything.

"Oh so this is Jake's rebound bitch!" She laughed.

"She not a reb.."

I cut Jake off.

"You have ten seconds to leave before I come over there and..." she interrupted me.

"And what?!" She stood up and walked over to me.

"And rip your fake ass hair from your head!" I yelled.

"Bitch try me!" She snapped at my face.

I said nothing. My anger was building up but I said nothing.

"Exactly" she turned around and began walking away. I walked forward and pulled her to the ground by her hair. I sat on top of her and repeatedly smacked her in the face. She flipped me over and began punching me. She has a hard hit. I felt my lip burst and blood was pouring from it. I grabbed her ancle and yanked her to the floor. I was flipping out punching and hitting her. She was now bleeding from her nose. I felt Jake's hands wrap around my arms and pull me away from her. Chance pulled her away. I kicked and screamed trying to get away from Jake. I calmed down a little.

"Keep your new whore tame Jakey!" She yelled in my face.

I ran over to her and threw her across the table. She stood up and we ran towards each other. We collided and both fell to the floor. Then I blacked out and forgot the rest.

*Jake's POV*

Emily woke up before Chelsea. She left and we all waited for Chelsea. Nothing. It had been roughly ten minutes and we were getting scared. We were about to take her to the hospital when she slowly lifted her head.

"Chelsea!" I yelled and ran over to her.

"Is she gone?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Good"

She looked rough and injured. Her lip had burst and was pouring of blood. A black eye was forming and she had a cut across her head.

"Chels you look rough let me get you cleaned up" I tried to comfort her best I could.

"It's ok Jake I'm fine. I'm going to get a shower then I'm going to bed." She got up and went upstairs.

I wanted to make sure she was alright but I decided to wait until she was out the shower.

Ooohhh fight scene 😂😝😝