Part Eleven

*Chelsea's POV*

The hot water from the shower hit my back and traced down my body. Why the fuck was she here? And why the fuck did no one get her out sooner? All these questions were running through my mind. I just needed some alone time. I got out of the shower and dries off. I threw on some black leggings, a team Ten hoodie and my superstars. Everyone was in the office so I tip toed to the front door and climbed in my car. I started driving. I didn't know where I was going, but I just drove. I had been driving for about ten minutes when I decided where I was going to go. It was a quiet place and I knew I'd be alone. It would give me some time to myself and time to think. I was driving for another fifteen minutes before I parked my car. I walked up a massive hill before I reached the top. The Hollywood sign. From the top of the hill LA looked so beautiful. I sat down and just watched the sun go down. I looked at my phone and Jake was calling. I didn't really feel like talking right now so I turned my phone off. I just sat there. The sun went down and I just lay and looked at the stars. I turned my phone back on and it was 10:00pm! I got here at 4:00pm. I had 9 missed calls from Jake, 7 from Alexa and some from other members of Team 10. "Well I better get back I guess" I sighed to myself and began making my way back to my car. I arrived back at the house. I was dreading opening the door. But looks like I didn't have to. Jake must've heard me pull in. He walked over to me and he looked pissed.

"Where have you been?" He asked angrily.

"Out" I shrugged.

"Out! That's not a good enough answer Chelsea! I've been worried sick in fact we've all been worried sick and all you can say I out?" I could see the anger in his face.

"Well what am I supposed to do Jake give you the auto-biography of my life?" I was getting angry now too.

"No but the least you could do is tell me where you went or text me back saying that you're ok because I've been sat there these last few hours not knowing where you were or what happened to you I was so close to calling the police!" He was shouting now and the rest of Team 10 was at the door.

He had a point but I was so angry I couldn't admit it.

"Jake if I want to go out I can I don't have to tell you where I'm going all the time!" I was also now shouting.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? These last few days I feel as though you've closed off from me and you've felt distant and I'm not the only one who's noticed" Jake calmed down a bit now but I was still furious.

"Oh so instead of me telling you my auto-biography I might aswell just give the whole of Team ten one too??" I was trying to calmed down but I couldn't.

"Chelsea don't be like this" Jake tried to hold my hand. I pulled away and crossed my arms. I could see he was upset and I felt so bad but I'm standing up for myself. Aren't I??

"Jak-"

"No Chelsea talk to me when your not acting like this. I tried Chelsea I really did." He cut me off. He was crying now. He pushed past everyone and went to his room. I was crying now too. I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do. J just dropped onto my knees and sat with my back against the wall. I slipped my head in my knees and cried. People walked past and I could feel them judging me but I payed no attention. I needed to apologise to Jake. I ran up to his room and he was just lying there.

"Jake I -"

He cut me off again.

"Chelsea look I noticed the other day that you were acting strange but I gave you your space and didn't ask. I love you to bits Chelsea and I don't know what I'd do if you were hurt I just wanted to make sure you were alright but you shut me out." We both were crying again. "I think we need time to figure things out".

My heart stopped.

"But Jake I love you and I'm sorry I.. I just" I stuttered.

"...and I love you too Chelsea. More than anything but if we want this to work I think it's for the best." He kissed my forehead and then I ran to my room. I burst into tears and collapsed on my bed. This is all my fault. Why did I have to be so aggressive? Why didn't I just fucking talk to him? I'm such an idiot. I miss him already.

*Jake's POV*

I miss her already.

Ooooh some drama 😂 hope you like it 💗💗