Part Seventeen

*Jake's POV*

No. I love her and that's all that matters. I miss her so much and I can't wait to see her again.

*Logan's POV*
I looked over to Jake and he looked like he was thinking hard. About what? I don't know but I do know how to cheer him up.

"Bro" I said nudging him.

"Yeah?"

"How funny would it be if the flight attendant fell over and landed straight in the food and drink cart!" I laughed and Jake genuinely laughed too.

"What's up bro? Why you acting all depressed all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Just thinking about it is nerve racking and I-" I cut him off.

"Do you love her?" I asked.

"Yes".

"Do you see yourself with her in 10years?"

"Yes".

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with her?"

"Yes"

"Well then you have nothing to worry about." I reassured him.

*Liv's POV*

*Logan and Liv's phone call*

Lo: Hey baby
Li: Hey babe I miss you.
Lo: I miss you too and I promise to face time you as soon as we land.
Li: Ok I'll be waiting.
Lo: Oh and do me a favour make sure Chelsea is ok because Jake is getting all depressing on me.
Li: Ok I will. Love you bye.
Lo: Love you too.

*End of phone call*

"Hey Chels!" I yelled upstairs.

"Yeah?" She shouted back.

"Come here a minute"

"Okay"

She came downstairs and she looked a bit worried.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Before I tell you why I called you down here I want you to tell me what's up with you" I said.

"Well the last few days I've been a bit ill so I decided to take a test..." I cut her off with an excited scream!

"Oh my gooooddddd! Okay Liv calm down let her finish" I let her finish even though I knew what she was going to say.

"...I'm pregnant!" She yelled.

I screamed again even louder!
The whole of Team 10 came rushing into the living room.

"Why are you screaming?" Tessa asked.

"Because she's pregnant!" I yelled and everyone's faces immediately lit up.

"Does Jake know?" Nick asked.

"No I'll text him now".

*Chelsea's POV*

*Text Messages*

Chelsea: Hey baby you awake?

No reply.

Chelsea: Jake?

No reply.

Chelsea: Okay just text me when you're up.

"So what did he say?" Liv asked.

"I think he's asleep he didn't reply.

"That's funny Logan isn't replying either... oh well!" She laughed.

"Can we watch tv I'm exhausted?" I asked.

Everyone sat on the couch and I turned on the Tv. It was in the news channel. I was about to turn it over when Kade told me to turn it up. I turned it up.

*News report*

"I am here at the California airport where the affected plane just took off a few hours earlier. The plane crashed about 10 minutes ago and we are still waiting to hear back about it. The plane was going from California to Cleveland, Ohio. There has been no response so far from the pilot or any of the passengers." The reporters voice was stinging my ears.

I turned the Tv off. Everyone sat in silence. I burst into tears.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed "what if that is their plane?". I tried to text Jake again.

Chelsea: Jake baby please answer me

Chelsea: Jake please I'm getting really worried.

Chelsea: Jake!

He didn't reply to any texts. Oh my god I can't believe it. My fiancé and father of my child might be dead...

Shout out to LoganPaulOfficial who plays Liv. Her story is amazing. Go give it a read and also look out for me in the story. Vote and let me know what you think!