Part Eight

*Chelsea's POV*

I needed to get the boys back somehow but I'm not sure yet. But what I'm really focused on now is getting a shower. I smell like a sewer. Ew. Me and Alexa shared a room. Tessa's room was connected to ours by a small bathroom. Our bathroom was messy so I decided to use Jake's. I slowly opened his door and closed it behind me. He was lying in his bed and looked like he was dead. I literally had to check if he was still breathing. I walked into his bathroom and turned on the shower. Usually I would listen to music but since Jake is asleep I decided not to. I heard the bathroom door open.

"I'm in the shower!" I whispered in case I woke Jake up.

I wiped the fogged up glass of the shower and saw Alexa with a towel wrapped around her head covering her eyes.

"Alexa what the hell are you doing?" I laughed.

"I'm covering my eyes so I don't see your bits and bobs"

"Ok but is there any reason you are in here in the first place?"

"Because I need to tell you something.."

I cut her off.

"Can it not wait until I'm out of the shower?!"

"No joe don't interrupt me" she said sternly "ok so I was just chilling at the table scrolling through my Instagram when Anthony came and sat next to me. We chatted for a bit and were talking about our favourite Starbucks drinks when I was interrupted by..."

*Alexa's POV*

Boring. Don't like her. She's pretty. I scrolled through my Instagram bored out of my mind. I felt the chair to my right slide out and someone sat on it. I looked over to see Anthony and he smiled at me.

"Hey" he said "you looked a bit bored so I came to talk to you".

"Oh yeah thanks I am bored as a matter of fact"

We talked for what seemed like hours but when I looked at my phone it had only been 30 minutes.

"What's your favourite Starbucks drink?" I asked trying to make the conversation longer. I was enjoying his company.

"Damn hard choice but definitely the double chocolate chip iced frappe" he answered.

"Wow specific" I laughed "mine would probably be..." I was interrupted by...

*Tessa's POV*

I was bored out of my mind so I decided to ask Chelsea to hang out. I looked in her room but she wasn't there. My second guess was Jake's room. I peered around the corner to see Chelsea leaning on Jake's chest. I wasn't sure if she was hugging him or checking if he was breathing! Anyway Chelsea was busy. I went downstairs to see if Alexa wanted to hang out. The house seemed empty. I was about to enter the kitchen but then I saw Alexa and Anthony talking. I was just about to join the conversation about Starbucks when I had to stop and leave the room😂. Everyone is in cutesy relationships and I'm not. But Alexa seemed surprised when she was interrupted by ...