Part Fifteen

*2 weeks later*

*Chelsea's POV*
I woke up with Jake by my side. I moved closer to him and cuddled into him.

"Good morning babe" his raspy morning voice whispered in my ear.

"Good morning" I whispered back. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. Fuck. It's 9:30 and me and Jake were supposed to be meeting Logan for brunch.

"Jake I need to get ready I only have half an hour to get ready"

"Ready for what?" He asked.

"For brunch with Logan dummy" I playfully punched his arm. I tried to climb out of bed but his arms wrapped around me.

"Five more minutes" he moaned.

"Well I suppose five minutes never hurt anyone" I laughed.

Shit! I must've fell asleep. It's 10:30. I have three missed calls from Logan. I text him.

*Text Messages*

Me: Sorry Logan we fell back asleep.

Logan: It's okay but hurry up me and Liv have been waiting for ages.

Me: Okay won't be long.

*End of text messages*

Who is Liv? Anyway more important things to do.

"Jake get up!" I yelled running around the room.

"I'm up" he groaned sitting up.

We got ready and left to meet Logan and Liv. We pulled into the parking lot of a little cafe thing. I saw Logan sitting at a table. He was with a girl. I'm guessing that was Liv. She had short brown hair and amazing eyebrows! Not to mention an impeccable taste of clothing. I think I'm gonna like her! We walked over to the table and said our hellos. Then we sat down.

"So guys this is Liv and she's my girlfriend" Logan said whilst slowly putting his arm around her.

Liv put out her hand for me to shake but instead of taking her hand stood up and hugged her.

"I don't do handshakes"I said "I do hugs".

"Oh and by the way congrats you guys you're engaged!" Liv said excitedly.

"I know I'm so happy!" We both squealed.

"Omg yayyy" Logan put on a squeaky girly voice.

"Ok we brought you two here today so that you guys could get closer because you're going to need to. Me and Logan are going to visit our family back in Ohio for a few days and Liv will be staying in the Team 10 house" Jake said.

"Okay awesome.   I'll miss you though" I said kissing him on the cheek. I think he was expecting a negative reaction but Liv seems cool and I'll defo get along with her.

*Instagram Post*

ImChelseaParker: Going to miss these two knuckle heads

ImChelseaParker: Going to miss these two knuckle heads. Especially Jakey💗

LivEdwards: Me too... especially Logey😂💗

LoganPaul: I love and miss you already Liv😘

ImChelseaParker:Bro that's so cheesy I can smell it!😂💗 @LoganPaul

LoganPaul: Good thing I like cheese!😂

JakePaul: I love you Chelsea💗

3,450 more comments

Okay so the new character Liv Edwards is a friend of mine who is included in the story. Her story is amazing go follow her LoganPaulOfficial  and read her story (look out for me towards the end too!) and vote and comment.

Also can we take a moment to appreciate the new song! It's everyday bro!
Peace ✌️