Part Sixteen

*Chelsea's POV*

Jake and Logan flew out this morning. I know I said to Logan it was cheesy but I really do miss him already. Ugh. I have three whole days until he gets back. What should I do? I'm so bored I just want to do something. That reminds me. Liv. I walk downstairs and Liv is in the kitchen. She's cleaning.

"Why are you cleaning?" I asked confused.

"Because it's only fair that I repay you for letting me stay, I had the choice between here or at Logan's with his mom and that would've been awkward!" She laughed.

"You don't have to clean!" I said grabbing the cleaning things from her hand.

"Hey Liv can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

We walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Okay what's up?" She asked.

"Well, as you already know Jake proposed to me yesterday and I said yes. I love him to bits and I want to spend every day I have on this earth with him. But do you think I'm too young? I mean I'm only 18. I'm just getting really nervous and I don't know why to do an-" I began talking really fast and getting out of breath. Liv cut me off.

"Chelsea. You and Jake are the most perfect couple I know and I definitely know that you guys will make a great husband and wife and maybe someday have beautiful kids. And I can't tell you what to do or what decisions to make but I know what I'd do if I were you." She hugged me and went upstairs.

She's right. I'm overreacting . I love Jake and that's all that matters. Second thoughts happen to everyone right?

*Jake's POV*
We just landed in Ohio and I'm so fricking tired. I little nap would be good. As I was falling asleep a bunch of thoughts and questions came flooding into my head. Am I took young? Did I ask too early? What if she runs away at the altar?

NO.

I love Chelsea and I want to spend the rest of my life with her no matter what. Already we have been through thick and thin and I can't wait to see what happens in the future. Plus second thoughts happen to everyone right?

Ooooohhhhh second thoughts? I'm shook!😂 I just want to give a shoutout to LoganPaulOfficial who is the character Liv. Ever since I bacame friends with Liv she has helped me through so much. She is always there for me and I can't wait to meet her! Ilysm Liv! Be sure to check her and her story out💗

Peace ✌️