Part Nineteen

*Jake's POV*

I was just chilling with Logan in my mom's house when Tessa face timed me.

Jake:Sup

Tessa:Jake there is bad news.

Jake: Is it Chelsea? What's happened? Is she ok?

Tessa: Were not sure yet we haven't been to the hospital yet so we don't know is she's ok but what happened was she went to get her first scan and-

Jake: Scan?

Tessa: Oh shit! She didn't tell you? Bro you're going to be a dad.

My face lit up.

Jake: What happened?

Tessa: The nurse said she passed out and fell to the floor.

Jake: Shit ok I have to go bye.

I ended the face time call. I ran upstairs and began packing my stuff. Logan came in.

"Bro what are you doing? we just got here" Logan asked.

"Chelsea's pregnant and she went to get a scan and she fell and I need to see if she's ok and I need to see if the baby is ok and-" Logan cut me off.

"Breathe bro, okay I'll help you pack and I'll tell mom"

We packed my stuff and I ran to the airport. I got on the first flight I could. I really hop that Chelsea is ok.

*Tessa's POV*

I couldn't bare telling Jake the bad news. The fear in his voice once I told him killed me.

"Tessa you coming?" I heard Chance yell upstairs.

"Yeah"

I ran downstairs and we climbed into the Team 10 bus. I can't wait to see Chelsea. I really hope she's ok.

*Skip car ride*

We arrived at the Hospital and everyone rushed in. I went up to the desk and spoke to a receptionist.

"Hi how may I help you?" She asked.

"Hi were here to see Chelsea Parker"

"Oh yes-" she looked behind me to see all of us.

"I'm sorry but I can't have all of you see her at once can two people please go" she said nicely.

"Yeah okay what room?" I asked eager to check on her.

"Room 121 Ward 24" she looked back at her computer.

Me and Alexa were the Ines to go and see her. I slowly pushed open the door and Chelsea was lying on the hospital bed and she looked extremely pale. Me and Alexa ran over to her.

"Oh my god what happened?" I asked.

"I was just here for a check up and I went to sit down and before I knew it I started getting dizzy and I collapsed. Next thing I knew I woke up here." She gave a small smile.

"So have you found out how far along you are?" Alexa asked.

"No not yet and I also haven't found out if my fall has damaged the baby either" she looked upset. Just then the doctor came in the room.

"Hello I'm Dr Yate. Oh um hi girls do you mind leaving a minute please-" she began.

"No I want them here" Chelsea said holding on to mine and Alexa's arms.

"Well okay then" she closed the door and sat down." Well do I have news for you" she smiled.

*Chelsea's POV*

She smiled.

"Okay so first things first the baby is ok".

I felt so much better. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"But-"

My heart began pounding extremely fast.

"You're not having a baby... well you're not having one baby" she smiled "you're having two. Twins!"

"Oh my god!" I yelled so happy. Alexa and Tessa also screamed in excitement.

"How far along am I?" I asked.

"About a week and a half".

I'm so happy. I can't wait for Jake to find out.

There you go. Sorry for the time it took to update. I've had really bad writers block. Hope you like💗💗