Part Four

"Chelsea's POV*
I woke up and I was in a great mood. I had such a good day yesterday and I was going to have an even better one today. Alexa isn't awake yet so I thought why not prank her.
*Youtube video*
"Yo what's up guys? How's it going? I hope you're having an amazing day today or night whatever time you're watching this. Ok so Alexa is still asleep right now so I'm gonna prank her to start my vlog off. Ok so yesterday I found a taser in one of the drawers on my hotel room. So I thought yo tase her bro! So guess what? I'm gonna tase her bro!" I tip toe through the kitchen and grab the taser. I turned it on to see how powerful it was. "OMG you guys that sounds so strong. Oh well prank wars!" I crept into her room and went close to her. I tasered her straight in the arm. She lept up and screamed. "CHELSEAAAA" I ran as fast as I could to my room and hid behind the door. "Good Mornin' sweeches!" I giggled.
"Ok guys so I need food coz I ain't had none today so imma go get myself a gains bowl. So let's gooooo!" I got a gains bowl and was in my way back when I bumped into the one and only Logan Paul. "Ok guys so on my way out of the store I only went and bumped into the one... the only... Logan Paul!!!!"

"Yo"

"Wow some great words of wisdom there Logan" I laughed.

"Yup" he smiled.

"Wait aren't you the one who is moving to the Team 10 house with my brother?" He asked.

"Yup Chelsea Parker reporting to duty"

"He was talking to me last night and he was like 'yo we went to Starbucks and she tripped and dropped my drink but I think she's suuuuuper cute so it's all good and her eyes are just so sparkly I could literally stare at her all day'' you must be something. I've never heard him talk about a girl like that" Logan grinned at me.

"Oh" I knew I was blushing.

"Ooh I see those rosy cheeks miss Parker you like him don't you?" He teased me.

I stopped vlogging.
"Yo keep your voice down ok? You can't say anything to anyone otherwise imma' hunt you down and kill you slowly and painfully" I playfully punched his arm.

He sarcastically gasped in pain.

"Look I gotta go so just keep your mouth closed yeah?" I glanced at him.

"Sure thing sugar plum" he cunningly winked.

I rolled my eyes and began making my way to the hotel room.

*Alexa's POV*

Chelsea walked through the door with a gains bowl. "Umm excuse me bitch" I looked at her.

"What?" She looked confused.

"Where is mine?"

"Oh haha... you wanted one? Oh well too late now" she giggled.

"I'm going to kill you Chelsea Parker! One day one day" I giggled.

"I'm kidding it's in the bag on the table"she gestured towards the kitchen bench.

"Yaaaaaaaas" I screamed whilst running to the bag.

Beep beep beep beep
Someone was FaceTiming me.

"Chelsea who's face timing me?"

She picked up my phone and yelled.

"It's Kade"

Kade was someone we had known for years our parents were friends so we kinda just face timed all time because Kade isn't from Ohio so we didn't really meet much.

"Answer" I told her.

"Heeeyyyyy Kade"she said as she answered.

"Hey Chelsea how's it going?" He asked.