Part Three

*Chelsea's POV *
My cheeks heated up and I froze with embarrassment. "Hi Chelsea" Jake giggled.
Jake Paul. In my hotel room and I've just came in the door and yelled "I'm back biatch. Holy Jesus cow I'm an idiot. "Umm hi... I'm sorry about that" I giggled. "No problem if you think that's funny wait till you see the Team 10 house everyday." He comforted me. "Haha so much for first impressions". I wasn't embarrassed anymore. "So that face to face talk you promised me?" He looked at me. "Omg yeah let me throw on some different clothes and we can go". I ran into my room and threw open my suitcase. I decided on this. *outfit below*

 *outfit below*

*Jake's POV*I have a good feeling about these two

*Jake's POV*
I have a good feeling about these two. Especially Chelsea. She came back into the room and we left for coffee. She's hilarious. I laughed so much before we even got to the coffee shop. We found seats and she went to order our drinks. On her way back she tripped and dropped my drink. She's clumsy... but cute. "OMG I'm so sorry I'm such a clutz!" She started to clean up the floor. "It's ok Chelsea honestly I wasn't thirsty anyway" I laughed and pulled her from the floor. She stood up and we were so close to each other. Her cheeks grew rosy and she turned around. We both burst out into hysterics. "So team 10 seems soooo cool" she said.

"Yeah it's awesome. We prank each other all the time and it's always lit"

"You do realise that I'm not going to turn this down right?"

"Of course I could tell from the moment I met you"

We both laughed again.

"You laugh a lot" I smiled at her.

She smiled back.

"But you make me laugh a lot too"

"Well what can I say it's a gift"she giggled.

Damn. That laugh. That smile. It gets me every time.

*Chelsea's POV*
Chelsea no. You can't. You do. Oh god damn it Chelsea pull yourself together. I turned around and began going back to the table with mine and Jake's drinks in hand. Oh crap my lace is undone. Careful Chelsea don't fuck this up. OH SHIT! I tripped and fell down. Jake's drink flew out of my hand. I immediately began cleaning it up. Jake gently wrapped his hand around my wrist and pulled me up. Our faces were centimetres apart. I felt my cheeks warm up and I turned away. We both burst into laughter and sat down. Chelsea look at yourself you're being so obvious. He can tell. Just stay calm and act natural. I can't believe you like him Chelsea l. You're making this awkward just talk already!

"Soooo the new Starbucks is great huh." I blurted awkwardly.

"I wouldn't know you dropped mine" he giggled.
That damn laugh is going to be the end of me.

"Oh crap yeah haha, here taste mine" I gestured my drink towards him.

He picked it up and drank some.

"Damn that's horrid" he pulled a face.

"What?! That's amazing how can you not like that?" I laughed and grabbed my drink.

"It's too sour and tastes weird"
We both laughed again.

"Hey can we call an uber?" I asked.
"Yeah where to?" He asked pulling his phone out.

"Just tell him to come here and I'll tell him when he gets here"

"Ok"
The uber pulled and and Jake and I climbed in the back. "Where to?" The driver asked.

"Just drive" I said. "Wait I left my purse".

I jumped out and stood at the edge of the road. The uber began to pull away. Jake rolled down the window. "Where is this thing going?!" He yelled.

"I don't know" I yelled back "I don't get Uber's I have a car!"

"I'll get you Chelsea Parker!" He laughed.

"Happy prank wars biatch!" I giggled back.

I walked back to the hotel with a huge smile on my face. Me. Chelsea Parker. Is going to live in the Team 10 house.

"Alexa's POV*
"Hey" I said to Chelsea "What took you so long?" I asked.

"We just talked that's all, it took longer than expected"

"O My God Chelsea Liane Parker you like Jake!" I excitedly yelled at her.

"Yes ok! Keep your voice down" she laughed.
"I want details right now young lady!"I laughed and she began to spill.

*Jake's POV*
"I'll get you Chelsea Parker!" I laughed. I sat back down and directed the driver to the team 10 house. This is gonna be good. I walked into the house and my grin was immediately noticed by Chance and Anthony. "Yo what's up guys?" I asked.

"More like what's up with you?" Chance replied.

"Yeah I haven't seen you smile like that in forever" Anthony added.

"Nothing I'm just in a good mood I guess" I smiled.

"Bro we've known you long enough to know that smile" Said Chance.

"You like her bro" Said Anthony "It's obvious!"

"Maybe... fine ok" I blushed.

There you go guys. Sorry for taking so long to update I've been busy. I hope you like it and I'm sorry it's so long. Plz vote and let me know what you think.💗💗