Part Twenty Five

*Chelsea's POV*

I can't fucking believe this.

"You ok Hun?" Alissa asked.

"I'm just pissed y'know? I mean I don't think Jake could piss me off more if he tried but Alexa on the other hand, I thought I could trust her". I was holding back my tears now.

"I'm always here for you" Alissa actually cared.

"All I have now is you and Liv, oh that reminds me imma call her real quick".

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through the contacts. As I was doing that I deleted all the members of team 10 and anyone else that I didn't want to bother with anymore.

*Phone Call*

Liv: Omg where have u been? Are u ok?

Chelsea: I'm fine Liv. But I need your help,

Liv: Yeah ok I'm here for you Hun.

Chelsea: Meet me at the mall in an hour.

Liv: Okay.

Chelsea: Okay.

(A/N maybe okay can be our always😂)

"Where we going?" Alissa asked.

"The mall"

"Yaaaaas shopping !!😂" she yelled.

"I guess we can do a little shopping whilst we're there" I laughed.

"Can I get a hooyah??"

"HOOYAH"

We both burst out laughing.

*skip car ride to mall*

"Where are we meeting Liv?" Alissa asked.

"Well I am meeting Liv at Starbucks and you are gonna wait here"

"Why can't I meet Liv?" She asked.

"Well, I don't know if Liv likes you or not an-" I was interrupted by a voice behind me.

"It's ok I don't mind"

"LIV!!" I yelled turning around, I ran towards her and hugged her.

"Thank god you're ok, I was worried don't ever scare me like that again!" She laughed.

"I know I'm sorry I was just really pissed and Jake and then I had this amazing idea to get back at him and then-"

"You an explain later, also remember to breathe" she laughed again.

"Hi I'm Alissa" I heard from behind me followed by Alissa putting her hand out for Liv to shake.

"Liv, I'm Logan's girlfriend" they shook hands and got on quite well, thank fuck!

"So what's the revenge plan then?" She asked with an evil smirk on her face.

Me and Alissa both grinned at each other.

"Well basically me and Alissa were both fucked over by Jake, several times" I began.

"So we thought that since we had the same experiences we would get Jake back by..."

*Jake's POV*

Fuck! I've fucked up too many times!

"This is all your fault!" I yelled.

"My fault? If you'd never cheated on her in the first place then none of this would've happened!, you know what Jake fuck you, do this on your own!" Alexa yelled before storming out of the grove.

Now I'm going to have to work extra hard to get Chelsea back. I can't do it on my own though. I'll ask Logan if he'll help.

Guyyysss💗 first of all I wanna thank y'all for 17k, like WOW. Second of all, the revenge plan will be revealed next chapter. Also a special shoutout and thanks to LoganPaulOfficial  who is the muse for Liv. Go read her story she is amazing.

I love y'all so much 💗

Enjoy!