Part Twenty Four

*Chelsea's POV*

I've just been released. Which I'm happy about because those hospital beds are uncomfortable af. I look around the parking lot for Alissa but I can't see her. Until her car scoots in front of me.

"Get in loser we're going shopping" she laughed.

"Oh and you must be Regina George?"

"Nope but I'm just as bitchy" she laughed. (A/N no hate, I love Alissa)

I got in the car and we drove to the mall. After about an hour of shopping we went to a small cafe and sat down for some lunch.

"So how far along are you?" She asked.

"About a week and a half, but I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean I love Jake and these are his children, but after what he's done I just don't know" I began tearing up.

"Aww Hun don't cry you'll make me cry!" Alissa seemed actually quite sincere.

"But seriously though my mascara!" She laughed. She was actually cheering me up.

"You see at first when I heard about all the shit that happened with you and Jake, I didn't know who to believe. But now I definitely know" I said.

"Barely anyone believed me, Jake turned the whole of Team 10 against me so I lost all of my closest friends, I try to tell people but Jake's an angel"

"What do you think I should do about the babies?" I asked, slightly afraid for an answer.

"Well if it was me then I'd get an abortion just because of the sheer fact he cheated, I wouldn't want my children growing up without a father" she held my hand and looked at me "but if you want to keep them, then this is your choice, I'm here for you" she smiled.

"To be quite honest I don't want to go back to the team 10 house Bec-" she interrupted me.

"Say no more! You're coming to stay with me for a while, no ifs or buts!"

"Okay" I smiled.

"C'mon let's go to the grove I saw some amazing ear rings there the other day!"

*Jake's POV*

10 minutes late. I've been sitting here waiting for ages.

"What do you want?" I heard Alexa from behind me. (A/N if you can remember Alexa is Chelsea's best friend)

"Oh look who decided to show up!" I yelled.

"Boi yore lucky I even showed up never mind 10 minutes late!" She snapped.

"Okay okay, well you're Chelsea's best friend so you know her the best out of everyone. I want you to help me get her back" I looked at her hoping for a yes.

"Are you kidding me? She's not going to take you back! You fucking cheated on her!" She stood up and started to walk away. I grabbed her wrist.

"No please wait" I begged.

"Alexa?" I heard Chelsea "Jake?" She sounded angry.

"Hey guys I'm here too" Alissa laughed.

*Chelsea's POV*

"Chelsea I can explain!" Jake yelled.

"Y'know Jake I'm getting real tired of hearing that!" I shouted. "And as for you Alexa. I thought you were my fucking friend!" I shouted and got straight back into Alissa's car. Looks like I have one more person to give payback to.

There you go guys. Let me know what you think💗