Part Twelve

*Chelsea's POV*
I woke up with sore eyes. I remember crying a lot last night. My eyes were puffy and red. I couldn't be bothered to move but I knew I had to. I sat up to see Alexa at the bottom of my bed.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey' how are you?" She asked.

"Absolutely fantastic you?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeahhh silly question. Do you want to do something today?" She asked.

"Yeah I do as a matter of fact, I want to stay in my room in my nice cosy warm bed and watch Netflix all day" I pulled under the covers.

"Okayyyy so I'm guessing you want space okay well bye" she walked out of my room.

Ugh why do I have to be such a bitch to everyone. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. I looked ridiculous with cuts on my face and my black eye was not appealing at all! I washed my face but you could still tell I'd been crying. I threw my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs. Fuck! Jake had to be in the kitchen didn't he. I walked over to the freezer completely not acknowledging he was there.

"Oh hey Chelsea" he said awkwardly.

"Mhmm" I mumbled and pulled some ice cream from the freezer.(n/a basic white girl after a break up😂)
"Chelsea you don't have to be like this" he stopped me from going back upstairs.

"No Jake you're right I don't HAVE to be like this but I WANT to be like this." I pulled away and went upstairs and once again slipped on my bed. Ugh life rn is not going good.

*Youtube video*

"Yo what's up you guys? I hope you're having a wonderful day so far or night whatever time you're watching this. So I know that I haven't uploaded recently and there is reason behind that. Things in my life have been all messed up lately and I haven't really been focused but don't worry I'm back on track, better than ever and I'll be back to uploading Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays."

I finished the video and then lay in bed. I didn't have energy to do anything. My phone started ringing. It was Colby. Colby Brock. I had known Colby for years. When I was younger I went on holiday to Kansas and I met him and Sam.

"Hey" I answered.

"Hey what's up? You sound upset," he asked.

"Can we meet?" I asked wanting to get out of the house.

"Yeah sure, why don't you come over to our house?"

"Okay I'll be there in like 30 mins."

I ended the call and began getting ready. I wore black leggings, a grey adidas jumper and my superstars. As per. I put on some light make up and brushes my hair back into a ponytail. I walked downstairs and Jake and Alexa and Anthony were in the kitchen.

"Hey Alexa, hey Anthony" I said and then gave Jake a glance.

"Hey" the replied.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked.

Chelsea you're going to make this worse for yourself just tell him.

"Out" I mumbled.

Fuck. I have to be a bitch again.

"Chelsea where are you going?" Alexa asked.

"Just to see Sam, Colby and the others" I replied and then walked out the door and got in my car.

I drove  to their mansion. Yes mansion! I walked up to the door and Sam answered.

"Sup bitch" I said and hugged him.