Part Eighteen

*Jake's POV*
After talking with Logan I feel a lot better about the whole situation. I decided to sleep because I was really tired. After a few hours I woke up to the Flight Attendant telling down the speaker...

*Chelsea's POV*

I cant believe it. I'm so shocked and devastated I feel as though the only thing that I can do is cry. I told everyone to leave me alone because I really needed some time to myself. I need to figure things out. I can't raise a child on my own. I would hate for my unborn child to grow up without a father that thought just scares me. But you just never think something like this will happen to you until it does. It was just so unexpected. I had literally just shared some great news, about me being pregnant and then BAM I turn on the tv and get bad news. Life literally couldn't be any worse right now.

Beep.

I got a text message.

Beep.

And another.

Who was it? They kept texting me a lot so I eventually looked. Omg it's jake!!!

*Text Messages*

Jake: Hey babe sorry I fell asleep what's up?

Jake: Chelsea? U there?

Jake: Hellooooo

Chelsea: Oh my god Jake thank his you're ok!

Jake: What do you mean why wouldn't I be?

Chelsea: It was on the news it said that a plane going from Cali to Ohio crashed and I thought you and Logan were on it!

Jake: Damn. Well yes I'm ok and I'll face time you later ok ?

Chelsea: Okay I love you bye 😘

Jake: love you too 💗

*End of text messages*

Oh my lord he's ok! I need to tell the others. I ran downstairs as fast as I could and grabbed Jake's megaphone and yelled the news as loud as I could. Everyone cheered and I was so happy. I can't believe he's still alive. I'm honestly happier than I've ever been. I decided to go to bed at about 9:00pm because I'd had a really long day and I have a really busy one tomorrow. I can't wait!

I woke up quite early. 7:00. I quickly threw on some clothes and put on some light make up. (Outfit below)

Today I was going to the doctors just to make sure that I was actually pregnant and that I haven't used a dodgy stick or something

Today I was going to the doctors just to make sure that I was actually pregnant and that I haven't used a dodgy stick or something. Also he'll tell me how many weeks I am. The car ride was quite boring it was just me dancing and singing to tunes. From other people's cars I must've looked crazy. I arrived at the clinic and I was getting a bit nervous. It's ok Chelsea you can do it. I walked in and went to the receptionist.

"Hi, how can I help you?" Her cute little voice asked.

"Hi ik Chelsea Parker I'm here for a check up."

She made a few clicks on the screen and then said Dr. Yates will be with you momentarily.

I turned around and slowly began making my way to a chair and I began feeling dizzy. I don't know why though. But I did. I just felt really sick and nauseous. I was almost at the chair when a woman must've saw me wobbling and jumped up quickly. But before she could grab me I fell and hit the floor. After that I don't remember anything.

There you go I hope you like it! I know I left you on a cliffhanger last time but I'm gonna do it again!

What happens to the baby? Is it ok?

Please vote, comment and tell me what you think and until next time...

It's everyday bro

Peace✌️