Chapter 1

_________________

Y/n=your name
F/c=favorite color
F/f=favorite food
F/a=favorite anime
F/an=favorite animal
F/b=favorite band
S/f/c=second favorite color
F/s=favorite song
H/c= hair color
H/l= hair length
E/c= eye color
___________________

Your pov
"Finally it's moving day. The worst part is I have to meet people, ugh" I say as I roll out of bed. "Hello Mr. Floor, we meet again." I throw on some clothes and head down stairs.

I look back at the dark empty room and remember all the good time I had. But what's the point, I never had good times. I jump in my car and head two city's over to my new home. When I get there, I see a bunch of boxes the movers left for me at the front door.

" Great, just what I needed​. Now I have to put all the boxes in side." I drag my self over to the boxes to put them in side." Ok now that they're in, I can unpack."

As soon as I start to open the first box, there is a knock at the door. " Ugh visitors already," I say as I walk to the door and open it to see a girl with black hair and hazel eyes.

" Hi! My name is aphmau!" She said with a bright smile on her face.

" Oh nice to meet you I'm y/n." I say with a little less enthusiasm as her.

" Oh nice to meet you too y/n! I live right next door and heard you moved in from too city's away from here​." She said pointing in the direction towards her house.

"Well it's true." I say slightly annoyed with her already. I just wanted to get back to my unpacking.

"Well if you need any help moving I could get the guys to help you." She says in a calmer tone. Maybe she got the hint.

"I'm ok but-"

"great I'll go get them!"

"No I'm fine rea- and she is gone." I closed the door and finish unpacking the box I opened. Two minutes later there is a knock at the door.

Seriously can I have five minutes to my self?

I drag my self to the door hesitatly opening the door."oh hi there! My name is Dante, that's Laurence, Garroth and the guy behind me is Travis." Dante said pointing at each person as he said their names.

"And your name must be gorgeous because I think I just found the most prettiest girl on my street." Travis said as he reached out to grab my hand. I smacked him and yelling "Pervert!"

"Well besides Travis trying to flirt with you, we came to help you unpack."Laurence said in a soft, comforting voice.

"That's nice." I said monotoned. I invited them into the house and walked over to the boxes. "Ok so you guys only unpack what's downstairs. DON'T I REPEAT, DON'T GO UP STAIRS!" I yelled. Everyone instantly got to work.

All except Travis who put absolutely no effort in to it. He just stared at my butt. At one point point, I caught him staring at me while I was in my bed room and chased him to the stairs. Once I caught up to him, I kicked him down the stairs.

"Ow! What did you do that for babe?" Travis yelled when he reached the bottom of the steps.

"DON'T YOU EVER AGAIN CALL ME BABE!" I yelled at the top of the steps. I was about to run down the stairs and beat the shit out of him, but I saw Garroth pop around the corner.

"Well everything down here is unpacked so we'll head out before Travis ends up dead on your living room floor." Garroth yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Yeah whatever, thanks guys." I said returning back to my room.

Fucking dumbass.

~time skip~

It was late at night and I was exhausted from unpacking and pushing Travis down the steps. I took a shower and laid down in my bed. I plugged my phone in and turned on my side to face the window.

What a fucking day.

______________________

A/n: hey guys. Hope you like it so far. I'm going to do atleast 5 chapters today and then you'll have to wait until every Wednesday to see what happens next. See you later!! Use pic at top for reference if needed.