chapter 10

Y/n pov
I wake up in a dark, creepy corner. "Hello? Anyone? Help?" I yelled. I tried to stand up but, something held me down. " Ahh, your awake!" I heard a very fimilar voice. "Travis? Is that you? Why did you do this?" I asked. The foot steps got close. Then Jesus  said let there be light. " Surprise!" He said. "Welcome to the bottom of the house!" I looked around. There was a little cockroach that ran by me. "When I get outta here I'm gonna..." "Do nothing because your never leaving."

Travis pov
"What do you mean I'm not leaving!?" She yelled. I can't believe she isn't happy to see me. (+_+) " Well as long as no one can hear you, your trapped down here." I said. She said not a word. " Aww what's the matter? Cat got your tongue​?" She looked up at me with fear and a hint of anger. " Well I'm gonna head up stairs. Yell if you need anything." I started to walk up the stairs, I heard a whisper.  " So now you want to talk?" I said. She didn't reply, so  I went back up stairs.

Zane's pov ( WHY! I was reading here!)
I sat down at the park bench. It was beautiful. The parked looked like mother nature threw up on it. Ew. When I said it was beautiful, I was talking about y/n's picture. DONT ASK WHY I HAVE IT IN MY PHONE OK?!  Just looking at her makes me wonder, does she deserve Travis? I mean yeah he is ( no homo) cute, but y/n, she adorable. It makes me question my self on why I left her. I should go back, but who knows if she likes me. I might as well text her how I feel.

Z☠=Zane
Y/n💓= you

Z☠: hey, umm can we talk? I want to tell you something important.

Travis pov
I was laying in bed watching aphmau, when suddenly I get a text. Of course it wasn't my phone it was y/n's. It was from Zane. Pfft, what does he want from her? I told him she didn't like him.