save me pt.1

A/n: for any of you who didn't read my author note, you NEED to because i'm not explaining why i was gone for a century again.

Travis pov

Yeah, so what i told him she didn't like him? It's true i mean she doesn't. She can't keep her hands off me! ( more like her fist. she is turning into Katelyn! ) Shut up! Anyway, she can't do anything, she is locked in the basement. I should text Zane back, he might get suspicious and come looking for her. Hm, I'll text him now. 

y=Travis Z=Zane

y: Hi Zane

Z: Wow, I didn't expect you to respond...

y: Then why did you text me?

Z: Oh um, I wanted to talk to you about ....... My feelings

Y: your what? You have feelings? HAHAHAH! Good joke! Look i'm gonna get back to Travis, HE actually KNOWS how to treat a woman!

* Zane calls but you decline* 

Y: don't even call me.Me and my BOYFRIEND are having quality time.

*Zane calls again but you yet decline again*

Z: Why aren't you answering my calls?

y: HOW MANY FREAKIN' TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! I DON'T LIKE YOU I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! NOW GET OUTTA MY LIFE DOUCHE BAG!

*You have blocked Zane* 

perfect.

Zane's pov ( thoughts)

S-She doesn't like me? This isn't like her......she didn't answer my calls and she even told me that Travis was her boyfriend........wait. She said that she didn't like anyone. Did she lie? No she couldn't have. She literally told me one day that she didn't like him like that. She even said that she would never lie to me. We did get in that argument though.

~flashback~

  " Look y/n I dearly in my heart do like you..... ONLY A LITTLE SO GET NO IDEAS!" I yelled. " What?!?! I wasn't getting any ideas! Why would you even say that?!" Y/n yelled. " Look don't worry about it ok. I'm starting to regret my feelings." I said looking out the window. " Whatever I never liked you!" Y/n yelled. "GOOD BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU!" I yelled.

~flashback over~

How could i? s-she is such a sweet, beautiful girl and i yelled at her. My eyes started to water. NO! I can't cry! I need to find her and tell her straight up. Wait, she said she is with Travis. Ugh! I need someone to help. Someone who can get Travis outta the way for like a few minutes, Seconds at least. OH! How was i so blind! Aphmau can talk anyone into doing something. She is probably with Aaron. Wait! Katelyn! She has been through a relationship with him , which i don't know how she managed to do that, but at least she could help me. I need to find her. wait a minute. Travis always liked Katelyn. He even told me that he couldn't change his mind about that. How did y/n  manage to change his mind?  The text didn't seem like her either....... could she be in trouble? Nah, y/n is a strong girl, but she would never say anything like that with Travis.....i mean, i'm not saying there is something wrong with saying your with your man but , y/n would say that it was none of my business who she was with. Travis! How did i not notice? Travis must be using her phone! Wait, did she give it to him? That's impossible. She told me she doesn't trust a soul with her phone. I need to find her quick! Don't worry y/n i'm coming to find you! Whether your in trouble or not i'm gonna figure out whats going on.

Thanks so much for reading meh story. 

There will be three parts to this. Again, so sorry i couldn't be here for you guys!

Love you all, y'all have a nice night/day.