chapter 23

Hey guys!!

Yn: hey gurl

Travis: hey beautiful

No Travis stop

Katelyn: I got this

Travis: nononononono ahhhhhhh!!!

Now on with da show
~~~~~~~~~~
Yn
We finished the season and it was around six. Since daylight saving time already came around, it was already dark. "Well aph, we will check on you tomorrow." Katelyn said. Aph nodded and walked to the door with us.

"I really do appreciate you guys coming!" She said in her peppy voice again. To everyone else she was already better, but I could tell that she was just hiding the pain.

"No biggie, just looking out for a friend!" I said in a preppy voice back. Me, katelyn, and Kawaii Chan walked back to our houses. "You think we should get aaron to go back soon?" I asked hesitantly.

"No! Are you crazy?! He not only broke aph' s heart, but caused her to go food less for the whole time."katelyn yelled. 

"Katelyn~sama shouldn't be harsh about it. Aaron~kun needs to apologize for his actions. "
I nodded,

"if she accepts it or not, as long as he is sorry for it. "

We reached katelyn and kc' s house.  "Tho I think you guys are crazy, I guess you could be right as well." Katelyn said.

"Night guys!" I yelled while walking down their pathway.

"night yn." They yelled back going inside. I started walking back, when I saw someone going to my house. I didn't exactly know who it was, but they looked suspicious. I slowly walked behind them, careful not to alarm them. When they got to my door, I lounged at them.

Zanes pov

I knocked on yn door. I wanna know how she's holding up since the "incident". Once I knocked, something lounged at me and tackled me. "What are you doing here you b- zane?!" She said. I have to admit she looks cute with her new style.

"U-uh I wanted to hang out." Really zane?! Why do you want to spend more time with this girl woman thing?

"You, hang out with me? " she burst into laughter.  I knew she hated me...."of course I will! Why wouldn't I?" She looked me in my eye (s), her beautiful e/c reflecting the porch light. "Zane..."she said. I knew I should do it.

"Y-yeah?" This was the moment

Yn' s thoughts
Zane's thoughts

I should go for it
What if he hates me for it..
This is my chance, she is right there
Just do it
Just
Kiss
Him/her!!!(both)

3rd person
Yn held back nothing, She slammed her lips into his. Zane jumped, but  slowly melted into. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. They pulled away and looked each other in the eyes.

Zane' s pov
"Zane...i-i.." yn stuttered. Was she gonna say what I thought she would? "I'm making cupcakes!" I sat there in shock. Well, i tried.  She stood up and walked in her house. I followed close behind.

"Hey um yn." I said standing in the kitchen door way. "About the whole.... you know..." I said blushing.

Luckily, my mask blocked it. "Zane, let's talk about that after the cupcakes?" She said sliding the pre made cupcake batter into the oven.

"Well, I can wait. " I said
~~~~~~~
Yn pov
When the cupcakes finished, we sat on the couch watching black butler. (Sorry if you don't like it or never watched it) "yn, we literally watched this for a third time. " Zane said, resting his head on mine.

"If you have a problem, leave. " I said, stuffing my face with cupcakes. Zane stood up and started walking for the door, passing by the tv. "Hey your blocking da t.v.!" I yelled and threw a sprinkle at him.

"Listen, you said your self I could leave so I don't have to suffer." He started for the door.

" Wait Zane no! I'm lonely don't leave meh!"
I fell off the couch trying to grab him.

"Fine, but after this, you owe me." He said sitting back down.

"Yayyy! Friend!" I tried to give him a hug, but he moved.

"So, what are we gonna d-"

"FAIRY TAIL!!!" I yelled grabbing his arm.

"No more anime!" He yelled moving away from my grasp.

"But- but - But,  grey looks amazing without a shirt." I whined.

"I don't care how good he looks! Besides, natsu looks way better." Zane mumbled.

"Really now?" I said crossing my arms. He nodded. I have a way of get him to come to the dark side. "Hey z-zane..." he turned his head and....
--------------
Cliffhanger hahaha. Had to stop, I just got back from volleyball and jammed my thumb. Hurts like hell!! Have a great day!

Word count: 797