chapter 4

Your pov
I felt as though that was a little akward. No one has ever asked to get to know me. Not when I was little at least. But that was the past. I ran up stairs and saw Travis put his shoes on. " Oh your leaving?" I asked. " Yeah I got to go something important came up and I have to get there quickly." He said suspiciously. "Oh well I guess I'll see you later." I said very concerned where he was going. I glared at him before he walked out and remembered he had to tell me something. " Wait Travis!" I yelled behind him. " What's up?" He turned around and looked annoyed. "Never mind." I said I looked​ down at my feet and walked away. I heard the door close and I kept wondering what's so important that he had to leave so quickly? I grabbed my phone off the desk beside my bed and saw a notification from Zane and aphmau. I looked at the one from aphmau.

Mommy-mau: my child are you awake?

I texted her back.

Y/n: yes mom I'm up, why?

I next went to Zane's text messages

Zane: Hey about earlier I was wonder if you are going to the sleep over.

I replied

Y/n: yes I am, why are you?

I decide to start packing my stuff now so I won't have to later. Then I got another text message." Ugh people today are just annoying."

Zane: cool I need to talk to you when we get the chance.

I roll my eyes.

Y/n: Fine

~10 minutes later~

"Ok now that my stuff for the sleep over is packed, I can listen to my music." I put my ear buds in and listen to 'that's what I like' by Bruno Mars. ( Psssssttt. Look at the very top of the page and play the music.)
"You deserve it baby you deserve it all and I'm gonna give it to you." I sing. "On core on core." A voice comes from the door way. " What the hell how did you get in?!" I yelled. In the door way stood Zane. "Well you left the door open and I came to check on you." He explained. He's cute and caring. That's sweet.

You like him oooooooooo!

Shut up you are me!

But still someone has a crush!

Yea I haven't had one in years.

"Umm y/n you still there?" Zane waves his hand in front of my face.
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm still here I just zoned out." I said. "Right, anyway I wanted to talk to you." He said. "Go for it." I say as I invite him to sit next to me. "Well remember when I texted you that I had to talk to you when I get the chance?" Zane said."Yeah what was that all about? I asked. " Well I wanted to ask for advice....... About a girl." He explained. "Why me you have other friends."I said. Omg he is asking for advice ok play it cool. " Well aphmau is busy and if I ask anyone else they will pic on  me or be nosey and ask who."Zane said. "But we just met."I said. "I know but um i just uh wa-." "Fine. Talk."I said regretting it. "So there is this girl I like in the neighborhood and i don't know how to tell her that I like her." He said. He starts to blush and there is a lot of tension in the air.
He likes someone else? Well it's only fair.
"Well, what does she like?" I ask. "I don't know I sorta just met her." He said. "Well but something sweet and girly, I don't know ok!" I yelled. Zane stared at me with fear in his eye." I-Im sorry that came out the way it did it's just......." I said very shaky. " Doesn't matter I don't need you anymore." He says walking out of my room. I hear the door slam.
What have you done y/n?
I walk to the bath room to get my tooth brush and tooth paste. When I have everything packed in my bag I head out. I knock on the door. Kawaii~chan opens the door. " Well hello there y/n~sama aphmau~senpai told me you would come." She said
"Well hello there Kawaii Chan." I say. I walk in side to the living room and everyone was there. "Hi everyone!" I say. Me and kawaii Chan sit down in the circle. "So guys what do you want to play?" Garroth asked. "Why don't we make up a game?" Aphmau said." Sure." I say. "Ooo here's an idea how about we play ALONE?" Lucinda suggest. "What is that? Dante asked. "Well it's a game where two people sit in a dark room for 10 minutes and can do whatever they want and no one knows what happened except the person you were with and you." Lucinda explained."sounds like fun." Travis said. "Alright I'll get a bottle." Katelyn said. Katelyn went into the kitchen and got a milk glass. "Who goes first?" Zane asked. "How about you aph?" I said. " Ok." She spins the bottle and it lands on Aaron. She turns as bright as a tomato. They go up stairs to aphmau's room.

Aphmau's pov
I spun the bottle and it landed on you-know-who. I blush a really bright red and head up stairs with Aaron. When we get in the room I lock the door. " You sure you want to do this?" Aaron asked. " Yeah i-im sure." I stutter. " You have to at least talk or do something." We hear Lucinda yell from down stairs. " I stared into Aaron's eyes. " A-aaron I love you and what ever happens I will always love you." I stutter. " I love you too aph." He says and he kisses, me I freaked out. I slowly push away and stare at him." Aaron I can't do this were not even dating and now were making out because of a stupid game." I mentioned."I understand." Aaron said and he sits on the bed. I sit next to him. We sit in silence. 7 minutes later we walk downstairs​." How was it?" Lucinda asked. Me and Aaron look at each other and looked away.
________________________
A/n: hope you enjoyed it took me forever. But looks like aph didn't enjoy it. Your next so be ready.