chapter 2

Your pov

The sun was shining bright, the birds were chirping and I ....hated it. Today was the day I went out to meet everyone in the neighborhood. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a shower put on my f/b shirt with my black jeans and my f/c hoodie and my boots. It was 80- 90 degrees out side but I am use to wearing​ really warm clothing in hot days. I walk out of my house and look around the neighborhood. It's really pretty out here in the morning. I walk over to my neighbor's house ( not aphmau). I knock on the door and wait. I hear foot steps getting closer by the minute. Then a guy with a blue eye and black hair covering his right eye answers the door. "How may I help you miss....." " Y/n. My name is y/n. And I'm your new next door neighbor."I say. "Well nice to meet you y/n. Aphmau told me you moved in yesterday." He responded. Blabber mouth. I thought. "Well if that's all you came for i-" "Zane get your but in here we need to finish watching this episode of my little horsies!" A girl screams from the living room. Zane turns around and makes a face at aphmau. "Oh come on Zane you know she was gonna find out it is only fair." Aphmau said. "Hey y/n!"aphmau calls from the living room. "Hey aphmau​." I said. "Well nice seeing you guys." I said as I walk away.

~time skip~

"Well I met everyone and it's only 6:30 ." I said. Suddenly there is a knock at the door.
Why would someone be knocking at my door at 6:30?
When I open the door I frown at the sight of Travis."what's shakin bacon?" He says. " That's funny cause bacon doesn't shake." I say in a sarcastic voice. I invited him inside. "What do you want?" I say as soon as we get settled down. "Well I wanted to hang out with you." He said. "Thanks but no thanks." I said as I walk in the direction of the door. "Oh come on we could watch anything of your choice." He said. He gave me puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes. " Fine you can stay just no funny business." I said as I went to sit back down on the couch. We watched 4 seasons of fairy tale and made popcorn. After 4 minutes into the 5th season of fairy tale I fell asleep.

Travis pov ( yes finally a different pov)

Today was the day I was gonna steal the heart of y/n, with my good looks. " Garroth! " I yelled. " What is it Travis?" He asked as he came out of his room. " When you and Laurance​ were fighting over aphmau how did you try to make her like you?" I asked Garroth. " My looks of course." He said. I busted out laughing. "What it's true." He said. " Garroth, buddy, pal you and me both know you look ugly as hell."I said. "Dang, well you might as well call me slender then."Garroth said. Garroth walked back in his room and all you heard was him sobbing.

~Time skip~

It was 6:25pm and Im booooorrrreeeddd. I decided to go to Y/n house and hang out with her for a bit. When I knocked on her door I said " what's shakin bacon." She gave me a nasty look and said " that's funny because Bacon doesn't shake." I knew she was being sarcastic. She invited me in side and I asked " can we hang out?" But she declined. " Come on we could watch a movie of your choice." I said " fine but no funny business." She said. We watched 4 seasons of fairy tale and then​ made popcorn. After 4 minutes of the 5th season she fell asleep. It was cute how she had her hair covering her face. I laid her head on my shoulder and she wrapped her arms around me like a body pillow. She buried her head under my neck and fell back to sleep I tried not to wake her up and lifted her gently up the steps and laid her down in bed. I was getting ready to walk out when she grabbed my shirt. " Stay." She whispered. I nodded my head and laid down next to her. She cuddled next to me and wrapped around me again. "Travis." She whispered. "Yes?" I asked. "Do you like me?" She asked. I felt a hot rush of blood run to my cheeks. "That depends do you like me?" I asked. "I do. But do you like me back?"she asked. "With all my heart."I replied. She smiled. I moved the hair that was in her face and looked at her. She is so beautiful. I thought. I kissed her soft, tender lips and fell back to sleep.
_____________________
A/n: oooooooooo~looks like Travis and you are gonna become a thing. Find out next chapter. Btw the picture up top is you and Travis but with your hair length.