Chapter 21

I'M BACCCKKKK! You guys have no idea of what I've been doing the past months! ( reading zanvis fanfiction) BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! author Chan is back in bus-

Yn: get to the story blabber mouth.

Fine.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yn pov

Me, katelyn and kc were wait for Lucinda. They played monopoly, watched once upon a time ( I need to catch up), and took a nap. " you said she'll be here after her shift. It ended 2 hours ago." Katelyn said slouching on the couch. " she'll be here I swear." I said. A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Kawaii Chan jumped from the couch but katelyn mowed her over. " ow! Katelyn~sama that hurt!" Kawaii Chan said. I walked over and helped her up.

Katelyn pov  ( short)

I opened the door and screamed, "LUCINDA THANK GAWD YOU-AARON?!" I yelled. "Hey katelyn. Is yn here?" I looked blankly at him then turned to yn. "Aaron what the h e double hockey sticks are you doing here?" She said walking over towards us. Shiz is about to go down.

Aaron pov

"Listen. I need to tell you something. It's about aph." I said. My eyes were sore from crying and I haven't slept in a while. "Come in." Yn said. We all walked over to the couch and sat down. "Talk." Katelyn said sternly. " I know I screwed up big time," I said. " bigger than big time." Kawaii Chan said. "Infinitly big time." Katelyn said. "Universal big tim-" " I get it! I really, truly messed up. I want to fix it." They all gave me the weirdest look.

"Welp. You can try." Katelyn said. "Aaron, I'm sure you did enough damage. Leave it to us." Yn said. The girls stood up and walked to the door. I followed after them begging to see aph. " listen aaron, we appreciate that your trying, but we can't even talk to her." Katelyn snapped. She walked off leaving me, yn and kawaii Chan behind. " I'll let you know if she's ok. Aph  not katelyn." Yn said. She ran off after katelyn to cool her down.

" kawaii Chan hopes her ship gets back together. I wish luck to you aaron~kun." Kawaii Chan said giving me a quick hug before running off. I hope so too.

Aph pov
I sat on my bed. I can't believe we got in the stupidest argument. I was gonna lay down, when I heard a knock at the door. This is the 5th time someone came over. "Aphmau~senpai, we know your in there. Please come out!" I heard kawaii~Chan yell. I guess I can't hide forever. I could barely stand due to lack of food. I stumbled to the door.

Kawaii Chan pov

We heard aphmau~senpai walk down  the stairs. We took a step back after hearing the lock. When the door opened to see aphmau~senpai,kawaii chan could tell we all have big eyes and our breath pattern changed. "Aph......how?" Yn~kun said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heheheheh cliffhanger
I BE THE BACK!! I'M POSTING ON NEW YEARS AND I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A MERRY CHRIMUH!!!! HEHEHHE CHRIMUH