chapter 7

play the song when you want to. Btw I might post less because of school.
~on with the show~

Your pov
" You don't want me to see Travis?" I asked very concerned about Zane's adittude towards him. "Well not really.....I think it would be best if you just sat down and relaxed. You've had it hard since you moved here." Zane said. (And I think it would be best if you would sit down and shut up. Sorry continue!)"well I'm starting to think your just jealous of me and Travis's relationship!"

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU TWO GET TOGETHER?"

"SINCE WHEN WE'RE YOU ABLE TO BE ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS?!"

"SINCE I CARED ABOUT YOU!"

I looked at him in shock. He actually cares about someone but him self? This is a first.

"Get out.." I whispered.

"What?!"

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

" FINE, BUT DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN YOU AND TRAVIS BREAK UP!" Zane yelled. He stormed out the door. I say Down​ on my couch. I need to get my life together.

~next week~

I walked out on to my front porch. I looked over the neighborhood. My eyes seemed to travel instantly to Zane's house. I started at it for a while. Zane hadn't came out for a week since I've seen him.I should visit him.
I walk over to his house. To my surprise "he" opened the door......
________________________________
A/n: Suh my dudes and dudets. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Looks like drama ahead. Vote for my story ( even though it won't make it.) See ya~