chapter 18- you really don't do you

A/n: Hey guys. so i've been busy with school but i'm back. on with teh show!

Zane's pov

I squeezed my brother really tight. What? I never seen him like this. " Baby brother...." Garroth said using most of his strength. " Garroth! Are you ok?!" I asked, soon to realize that was a dumb question. "Wow Zane. First, you hug your brother, even though you haven't in years. Now, your asking dumb questions. Whats next? Your gonna run off with yn into the sunset?" Aph said sarcastically. "Ha! Good one Aph. Like he'l ever win her heart. Travis could do that before him." Garroth said.Everyone went silent. "Gar....Garroth..." Aph said. I held my arm in front of her.

"Why would you think that? How would you know if she cares for Travis? After what he's done-" "Zane, chill out. It was a joke and i didn't mean to take it too far." Garroth said. "TOO FAR?! Correct me if i'm wrong but you didn't go JUST too far! You went OVER too far!" I yelled. I get that i might be over reacting but, i still care for yn. I can't help that. So that stung really bad. Seriously though, what did he mean by 'Travis can do that before me?'

Aaron's pov

While i was looking through the fridge to find something to make everyone, I heard yelling come from upstairs. It sounded like Zane. Which is natural because he always screams. I set down some of the stuff i got outta the fridge and headed up stairs. As i was going up i heard a little of what they were talking about. "........you didn't JUST go too far! you went OVER too far!" Zane yelled. He was yelling at.....Garroth?! What is he doing here? I walked all the way up. "Hey guys....gal. Whats going on i heard yelling?" I asked. They were acting a little strange...

Aph's pov

"Uh...um..Aaron! I'm glad you came up! LOOK! I found Garroth!" I said breaking the awkward tension. "i see...well glad to see you! Question tho...why are you in a box?" Aaron asked. Me and Garroth just glanced at each other. "Another time...." We both said. 

~2 hours later~

yn had finally woke up along with Travis. Travis explain to us what happened and why he did what he did to Garroth and yn. He said he didn't have control of what he did, Nor doesn't he remember what he did. He only remembers the kiss. I felt Aaron's hand slightly squeeze mine as Travis mentioned it. "Uh....Aph can we talk....in the kitchen." He stood up and pulled me with him. " Why?" He asked. "Why what?" I knew exactly what...... "you...why would you kiss him?" I stayed silent. " you like him don't you?" he ask, his voice cracked. "NO!" i said. "Aph... tell me the truth and only the truth." ........

FIND OUT WHAT HER ANSWER IS NEXT CHAPTER! SPOILER ALERT!!! APH AND AARON BREAK UP FOR THREE WEEKS ( OR GO ON BREAK) OK ILL TRY TO START POSTING MORE!! BAI!!!