chapter 24

Guys, I'm so sorry for the slow updates, but OMG!!!!!

We are so close to 1k reads!

Y/n: yayyy author~Chan
Travis: my good looks of course
Katelyn: Travis shut up! No one wants to hear your voice.
Travis: heyy katelyn
Katelyn: *punches*
Travis: oww! Good job author~Chan
Garroth: yeah,  good job
*blushes* thank you Garroth.

Thank all of you! You have no idea how many times I have told my self to quit, but reading your comments, you guys voting and everything just shows I know you guys care.

Aph: no problem!
Zane: can we move on to the story?
Yes!
~~~~~~~~~~
Zane's pov
As I turn around, yn whispered in my ear, "we can both agree you might look better without one."

Luckily, I had my mask on so she didn't see me blushing. "Nah, I'm just teasing ya!" She said with a smile.

I cleared my throat, "hehe good one!..."silence filled the room. "Yn can we talk about the incident now?" I asked. This whole time, what happened on the porch has been haunting me.

"Oh.... see, it was a misunderstanding. I only did that because it was an intense moment. Nothing special!" She said. I kinda died a little in side.

"Oh, I see. So it didn't mean anything?" I asked. I felt something, a spark. Like fireworks were lit up. I had slight hope that something, ANYTHING was there.

"No, It was an in the moment thing and we both were sucked in." Well, that hope died. I shifted slightly, anger bubbling up inside slowly.

"I never agreed that was 'just a moment.'" I said standing up.

"What do you mean?"

"I felt something yn whether you did or didn't." She looked away from me. I moved and  sat in front of her. "Look at me. " I said, gently turning her head to face me. "I really do mean it. I did mean to kiss back. I did mean to enjoy it. You don't know how long I've been waiting for the moment." I said while studying her face for a reaction. Her e/c just stared at me.

"It might not sound like much now, but I do like you, Alot. It doesn't sound like what you expected me of all people to say. Maybe Garroth or Laurence, but that means so much coming from me. " I said looking at her once more for a reaction. She looked down at her knees while I didn't say anything.

Yn pov
He likes me?! Holy mother of irene!! This is amazing! How do I tell him I do to? I mean, I want to tell him now, but the way I say it might make me sound desperate. I broke away from my thoughts as Zane got up. He started for the door. I want to stop him and say 'I love you ', But being desperate is my number one worry.

I broke from my thoughts as he closed the door. Be strong yn! Tell him! Now or never. I slipped on my slippers and ran out side. It was raining. Cliche. It's like I'm in some book. Not the point!

I chase after Zane who is walking rather fast. "Zane! Please! Wait!" I yelled. He didn't turn around, but he stopped. "Listen, I'm sorry I didn't say anything! I was shocked and didn't know how to respond-"

"all you have to say is, 'I don't like you '. Three simple words, one simple letter." His voice started to tremble. 

I couldn't bare to hold it back anymore, fuck being desperate. "BUT I DO LOVE YOU!"  He spun around in shock. "You don't understand how much I sit and think about you! I care so much about you! I was afraid.... that you would leave me! That by now you would be happy with a fine man or women!" My throat started to burn and my eyes stung.

"I can't express how I feel! I-if I could I would give you the world." I felt my knees tremble as I cried. How could I be so stupid to love him?

I heard his foot steps. I didn't look up. I couldnt. He stopped in front of me and leaned over

No one's pov
Zane lifted her head up. "Did you mean it?" He said softly. Yn didn't respond. "Yes or no." Zane said a little more aggressively.

"I did.  And I totally get i-" Zane stopped her mid sentence and kissed her. She instantly kissed back. It was a dream come true. When they pulled apart, they stared into each others eyes. "I....I love you,  Zane Ro'mave." Yn said. "I love you too." It's like the world stopped.

That moment Zane and yn have learned what love is.
_______________________________
Word count: 798