chapter 25

O...myyy.....gossshhh

gossshhh

1..k REEEAAADDDSSSSS
YN: we did it author chan!!
Zane: congrats
Travis: congrats sugar
I will fight you
Katelyn: I can do that
Garroth: congratulations
*blush* thanks Garroth and everybody else. I can't believe my story is something people actually likes!!
Yn: my personal favorite
Of course.
Anyways, I'm not gonna make a whole speech
Zane: aw man
But, I will say, this wouldn't have happened if you guys weren't here. For those of you who stuck with me through it, thank you! I love you guys so much
Yn: we love you to. Now on with the story!
zane:Hooray😒
××××××××××××××
Zane's pov
I took yn back to my place because I didn't want her to be alone. I've seen what she has in her house and what she does. I mean, I haven't seen it, I just know what she does. Another story for another time.

Yn came back into the living room with my sweater and grey sweat pants. " surprisingly, the pants fit, but the sweater...." She lifted her arms up and the ends of the sweater dropped a little. She giggled, one of those giggles that were contagious and made your heart flutter a little.

"Well, I did warn you." I chuckled as She sat next to me. I wrapped my arm around her and she snuggled against me.

(Specifically like this) "what do you want to watch?" I asked looked down at her

(Specifically like this) "what do you want to watch?" I asked looked down at her. There wasn't really anything go on tv, so we decided to watch movies. "Let's make this intertesting. Horror movies!" She said.

"I thought you hated horror movies."

" Well, you're here."

"So?"

"So, you can change that."

"Like I have the power t-"

She kissed me and I kissed back. Not as firework worthy, but close enough. It lasted about 1 minute before we pulled apart. "So, you gonna choose one or what?"

Yn pov
After looking at every horror movie, I found one. "The terrible two". I don't know ANYTHING about this movie other than it's a horror movie. Getting into the movie, I started to shake. "Scared?" Zane asked with a small smirk on his face.

He finally got use to not wearing a mask with me. The first few days, I could tell he wasn't comfortable, but recently it's almost natural for him to not wear one.

"I-I not that scared ... yes I am." Zane pulled me closer and whispered "it's gonna be ok.."

I never want this to end. I love him so much.
×××××××××××
Short but had to end on a good note for everyone's sanity. Thank you so much for reading this story, if you haven't please vote and if you guys have anything you wanna say, feel free to comment.

For the sake of my own sanity, this story has been edited or in the process of being edited. Please be patient with me thank you! :)

Word count: 485