chapter 8

A/n~guys I'm so sorry for not posting for like ever and my friend kept telling me to do so but I forget. Anyways I'm here and I'll post more since it's almost summer. Now on with the show!

Y/n pov

"Travis?!" I yelled. "What are you doing here?" Yep you guessed it that "he" was Travis. " Well, I mean you know I just wanted to hang out with my best buddy." Travis said. I could smell the lies he was telling. " Well ok. Say, do you know where he might happen to be right now?" I asked. I knew if I could trick him then I would be able to find him around the house. I might as well apologize........he was being a cry baby.( Yeah ok y/n).I walked in the house and looked around. " Wow! Such a nice house." Who am I kidding I want to marry him for this house. "I know right! When I walked in because the door was open......opened for me I was like woah!" He tried to play out the open part but he couldn't hide it I saw right through his little trick. " Where is he?" I mumbled. " Huh? You need to speak up. A pretty gir-" " WHERE IS MY BOYFRIEND!?" I yelled. "I'm right here of course." Travis says. "Ok where's Zane then?" I ask. "Oh well.. See.... What happened was....."

~flash back~

Zane pov
"Travis I need you to do me a favor."
I said. I can trust Travis since he is the one y/n really needs. " What's up pal?" Travis said punching my arm. " 1. I don't like you
2. Never touch me with your bronchitis hands again." I wiped off the spot where he touches me with my hand.( Then I felt a tingling feeling in my hand and I got bronchitis too! Jk continue!) " Got it, but one question." Travis Said." Yeah what?" I asked. " What's bronchitis?" He asked. I slapped my palm against my forehead. " Forget that. Look if y/n comes over then I need you to tell her I left." I said. I felt a tear form in my eye but it quickly disappeared. " Can't you write a note?" Travis asked. " No now do as I say!" I yelled. " Or else what?" He said playfully. " Grrrr! I will take over the world!"  I yelled. I Know one day I will we just have to wait." Ok chill out!" He said pushing me away from his face. "What if she asks where you went?" He asked. "Just say ummm.....uhhhhhh no where none of her business." I said. I walked over to the door and ran down the side walk. I stopped to look at y/n's house one last time before I ran away forever.

~flash back finally ends~

Travis pov
"So yeah." I said. I looked at y/n and she didn't look a bit happy nor angry but sad and a hint of fear. "Where....." Y/N whispered. Huh speak up-" "WHERE IS HE?!" She yelled. I can see the anger in her eyes slowly melt to sadness. She dropped to her knees and scraped her nails against​ the ground. "IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" y/n yelled over and over again. " Y/n it's not your fault..... He just needs some time to process things." I tried to get her to stop crying but the waterfall kept coming harder and harder. I thought about what would calm her down and I remember the song I sing her when she was in a comma from getting hit by a bus. " Oh her eyes, her eyes makes the stars look like their not shining. Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday." Y/n looked up at me. I crouched down beside her and helped her up to her feet. We walked over to the couch and sat down. There was a moment of silence. "Yeah I know,I know when I  compliment her she won't believe me, And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see, but Everytime she asks me do I look ok and I say...." Y/n sung. It was like listening to an angel. There was another moment of silence. " When I see your face..." I continued on. "There's not a thing that I would change, cause girl you amazing just the way you are." I stop and look at y/n. She kinda looks like she was about to sing along with me. We sing together the next parts. At some points I let y/n take over because I just want to hear that pretty voice. When we near the song I sing the last parts. "And when I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change cause girl you amazing just the way you are." Y/n cuts me off. " And when you smile the world stops and stares for a while cause boy you amazing just the way you are." I stare at y/n. Then I lean in for a kiss.
____________________
A/n: thank you guys so much for reading chapter 8. Love you all and due to the lack of posting I will be posting everyday to make up for it. Love ya bunches bye!!!