chapter 19- Break up

HAI GUYS!!! so i said "i will try to post more",but being a girl who has 15 million test is hard. Anyways, i promise ill try to put more time into this.

it means a lot knowing you guys like this story. 

please vote and comment below a suggestion for the story.

on with the drama!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aph's pov

"Aaron, please believe me! i didn't want to kiss him but..." " then why did you do it?!" Aaron whisper yelled. "Well if you would listen i would tell u!!" I yelled back. The house went silent. "Get out.." Aaron mumbled. "Hey douche bag i couldn't hear y-" "I SAID GET OUT!" Aaron yelled tears rolling down his face. "Who said this is your house?! Last time i checked, this belongs to Travis and Dante!" i yelled. We ave never gotten in an argument like this..... " Look, i don't care who lives here or not, but i don't want to see you again!" Aron yelled.

I could hold it back any longer. I raised my hand and slapped it across his face. A loud smack could be heard from upstairs. " FINE! ILL LEAVE!I'M GOING TO PACK!" I  yelled. i started to stomp off when he mumbled something. " Got something to say? You should learn to grow  some balls and say it." I said " I said i don't need a stupid potato like you." I tried holding back the tears but they didn't want to stay back. " Whatever,I don't have time for you turd." I walked out of the kitchen and past everyone else.

( guys ill finish tomorrow peace!)

I bacckk!!

---------------------------------------

Aaron's pov

I can't believe that i said all of those words. I should go out there, ill have to tell them eventually. I walked out to the living room, trying to hide the fact i was crying. I knew everyone was starring at me, so i sat on the couch where we were sitting. I really don't feel comfortable talking about what just happened. " Aaron are you o-" " WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! WE DIDN'T GET IN A FIGHT!! JUST A DISAGREEMENT!"  I yelled. Everyone was confused. I stood up and walked out the door, i have to pack and go back to my mom's house.

yn pov ( finally) 

After Aaron left, Garroth, Travis and Zane started talking again. I feel bad for them. They don't usually fight, I wonder what happened. " Hey yn, are you ok? You look confused and pale." Zane asked snapping me outta my trance. " Oh um,  it's nothing just tired and i'm really sick from....yeah" I said. I hope they bought it. "Oh well if you want i can walk you home."  Travis said. Zane looked over at him in a 'Say the wrong thing again you die' kinda way. " NO it's fine i can walk my self home. I'll see you guys later." I said. I stood up and headed for the door. I stopped and turned around.

"Travis." I said sternly. He looked at me as though i was his worst nightmare. " follow me, all of you." We walked outside. I turned around and reached inside the crack of the door, locked the door and closed it. " Why are we out here?" Garroth asked. " Well, i think Travis needs to learn a lesson." I said. " how is this supposed to teach him a lesson?" Zane asked. " stop asking questions and let me talk." Everyone got quiet. " Now, Travis, think about what you've done to two people, while your locked out your house." I said. I held up his keys and walked away. "Have fun going home tonight. Nite boys!" I said. 

From then on Travis now knows to not to mess with a girl without some balls.

AND THAT WILL DO IT FOR THIS  CHAPTER!!! AND ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME~!!!!!!!