chapter 20-Cheering her up

---------------------------------

Guys i have been avoiding this book but i have been writing another story. 

-------------------------------------

Yn pov

Weeks after Aaron and aph got in a fight, no one has heard from either one of them. I called aph but she doesn't pick up. I was gonna walk to her house, but she doesn't answer her door. I'm kinda worried. I thought about what i could do to help her. Then an idea popped into my head. I could get Katelyn, Lucinda and kawaii~Chan to get her outta there.

 I called Katelyn but she didn't pick up so i called kawaii~Chan. When she answered she said her and Katelyn will be over soon. I didn't tell her why but she should have a clue.Next i called Lucinda just in case we need a tough girl to get under her skin. She said she needs to finish up her shop before she would come over. 

I ran up stairs and changed since i looked like a bear attacked me. Plus, it's late and i'm too lazy to wait last minute to change. I soon as i finished, Katelyn and kawaii~Chan came over. I explain to them what i wanted to do but they said they couldn't do much if she didn't cooperate with us after many attempts. Then i explained how i got Lucinda to help out. This will work perfectly. I just hope....

---------------------------------------------------------------

I know super short but i'm focused a little more of working on the other book i'm writing but i promise the next one will be longer.