chapter--17 I won't do it!

A/n-so me and my friend were talking about no sleep and how you can go 2 weeks with out it. So she told me to ask you guys. comment below if you can.

Aaron's pov

( PLAY SONG!! JUST FOR EFFECT!)

"What?" I said. This is a huge shock for me. I really don't want to leave her. "I'm sorry......The deal sorta has to do with me being absent so i'm not gonna be with you for a while....maybe even ever." Aph said. Absent? What does she mean she'll be absent ? "Aph what are you talking about? what was the deal cause clearly it wasn't to break up with me." I said sternly. I'm not mad and her but i'm mad at Travis. Knowing that flirty perv, He is probably going to do something with Aph. " Well when Travis asked a question, I answered truthfully. I guess the truth won't set you free all the time hehe......b-but my end of the deal was i-if i gotten it wrong, w-which i did, then i-i have t-to technically w-work for him." Aph said, her voice cracking ( i seriously don't know where i'm going with this story (  ; - ; ) ) 

"That's right Aaron not only do i have yn but now i got yo girl." Travis said smirking. "To make this more interesting, Aph come here darling." Travis said motioning aph to come over. She started walking towards him till i stopped her. " NO! I won't let you get away with this!" I yelled. "Aaron, come on buddy. Can't you see? She already broke up with you so learn to let go. After all, if you love her then you should let her go." Travis said. ( ONLY KNOW YOU LOVE HER WHEN YOU LET HER GOOOO!!! sorry i have a serious problem ) He's right. I'm only gonna do what's best for her. I lowered my arm. She turned around and looked at me. " Aaron-" " No Aph, I don't want you or anyone else to get hurt. This may hurt me but I promise i'll be fine." I gave her a weak smile. She gave me a small smile then hugged me.

 " Aaron I love you so much."  She said. " Love you too." " Just remember i'm always here for you..." I said. "I will. you just remember that i'm always by your side no matter what. which is why i'm not going." she said. "What?" Me, Zane and Travis said. "That's right! Travis, You may have a little bit of an advantage, but what you don't have is friends who know what's best for you. A boyfriend to be there for you. In your case a girlfriend but you know what i mean." Aph said. That's my girl.

( STOP THE MUSIC! )

Aph's pov

" Aph we had a deal!" Travis yelled. "We may have had a deal but..." I held up my hand. My fingers were crossed. "You-You trader! Aph how could you do this?!" Travis said. " Because Travis, Your not you. ( when your hungry XD )  and i know it." I said. "Prove it." He said. I walked over to Aron. "I'm so sorry...." I said. Before he answered I ran over to Travis and kissed him. It wasn't passionate, Just a little kiss. "A-Aph? What the heck?" Travis said. " I told you you weren't your self. Now wake up Travis this is reality!" I slapped him. He stood there for a while. "What the heck? A-Aph I d-don't feel so g-goo-" Before he finished he fell over. Luckily i was there and caught him a little before I laid him on the floor. 

I looked back at the guys. Aaron looked really shocked and Zane didn't really have an expression on his face. "Hey um, don't mean to be mean but HELP ME PLEASE!" They rushed over to me. Aaron got Travis and Zane picked up yn bridal style. "Thanks Aph." Aaron said before giving me a quick kiss and heading down stairs. "Zane......when your done can you meet me back up here?" I asked. He nodded before going  down stairs. No homo but yn looks cute as a werewolf. I remembered the box that i saw before Travis came up stairs. I looked back at the box and it slightly moved. I jumped a little. "Hello?" I said. I really need to stop watching those paranormal activity movies. ( I'm listening to listen to your heart and it's perfect for the part where Aaron and aph ' break up' btw their still together don't get your undies in a bunch.) 

I slowly walked over to the box. When i tried to open it the top wouldn't move. I saw a crowbar Travis must have left on the floor. I picked it up and started to pry open the box again. When the top opened I dropped the crowbar at what i saw. " Garroth?!" I said. He was huddled in a little ball. " Aphmau!" He said. He sat up using all of the strength he had and hugged me. I hugged back. We sat there for a good minute before I let go. "Garroth what are you doing in this box?" I asked helping him out of the box. "Playing hide in go seek." He said sarcastically. "Thanks for the sarcasm." I said. when he stepped outta the box he fell over." Garroth! you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for helping me aph." He said as I grabbed his arm and put it around my shoulder.

 " No problem. If it wasn't for my curious mind, you wouldn't be out of there." I said. I heard someone come up there stairs. It was Zane. I forgot i told him to come back up. "Aph you said yooooo- GARROTH!" He yelled as he ran over to him and hugged him. Now this is true bromance!

Hope you enjoyed! Trying to post as much as possible! K bye!