chapter 13 ( i think) you?!

Your pov
As I walked around the corner I saw Garroth with a wound in his shoulder ( I don't remember which shoulder so bear *throws teddy bear on the floor* with me here.) " Y/n?! What happened to you?" Garroth asked. " 1. Obvious answer so I won't answer that 2. I could be asking you the same thing. Why are you here?" I said limping over to him. " Well long story so I hope you have a lot of time to listen." He said chuckling at the end. "Well save to your grave. Travis is gonna kill us!" I whisper/yelled. "True, why is he acting like this?" He asked. I sat there thinking why Travis would all of a sudden be a jerk. Then it hit me. Sorry I threw the teddy bear at you. It could resist you. I guess you could say you wer-
I will kill you if you say it!
Unbearable
Run....
~flash back~
"Look Travis, your cool, but I feel as if you deserve better. I'm ​sorry." Y/n said. I looked down at my feet. "You hate me. Don't you?" Y/n said. Silence fills the room quickly. "I'm gonna go." Y/n says. I reach under the couch and pull out two items. I knew if it went down like this there is only one thing I could do.

Y/n pov
"I'm gonna go." I say as I head for the door. As soon as I reach for the door, I feel a bag go over my head. " IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN!" I heard him yell.
~end of flashy back~

"Garroth....." I said un easy. "What? What's wrong? is he coming back?!" He yelled. I put my hand over his mouth. "Quiet before he does. No but, I know why in here..."

Travis pov
As I head up to my room I hear Garroth yell something. It was faint, but it was funny to hear him suffer. I chuckled at my own joke. As i walked up to my room something snapped me out of what ever the heck I was in. I stopped. What have I become?! Kiddnapping for love? Stabbing a best friend. It was crazy. I was crazy. I needed help. I started to call aphmau but something washed over me. What if she doesn't believe me? I shook my head to get the thought out. I got my phone and started dialing her number.

Aph's pov
Me, Zane and Aaron started to talk about how to confront Travis when my phone started ringing. "Guys hold up I gotta take this call." I said. " Ok." They both said. I walked outside the house and answered the call.
A=aph t=Travis
A: hello?
T: aph you have got to help me!
A: why what's wrong?
T: I think I'm going crazy!
A: Travis we talked about this. Garroth is just a hooman not the hulk.
T: ha ha very funny
A: thank you I try
T: but seriously I really think I'm going crazy.
A: what makes you so sure?
T: if I tell you think you have to promise me you would tell no one.
A: promise *whisperers*no promises
T: aph I heard that. You need to promise in order for me to tell you.
A: fine fine, just tell me.
T: I think I'm become yandere for y/n.

Aaron's pov
Once aph left Zane have me a side smirk. "What?" I asked. " What were you two doing in here? Hmmmm?" Making out. What?! Who said that?
I started blushing like crazy. "W-What?! We were j-just t-talking." I studdered out. " Umm hmm 'talking' sounds very suspicious" he said. Aphmau walked back in and looked like she saw a ghost. "Aph are you ok?!" I asked running over to her. She was speechless. I felt her forehead. Sure seemed like she had been knocked out cold but she was walking. I guess you could say she's in the walking dead. Sorry~
I walked her over to the couch and told her to lie down. She lied down, still some want knocked out. I told Zane to get the fan from the closet. He rushed to the closet down the hall. "Aph please be ok."
Thank you guys so much for 200 reads. Again not a big deal I'm just crazy. I won't be posting for the next few days cause Im going to a family reunion. So I'll see you guys next time. Bye~