save me pt. 2

A/n: long time no see eh? well, here you go. another thing if you see yn that is the same as saying y/n. ok bye now.

yn pov

I struggle to break the ropes free from my hands. Dang it! He really knows how to tie a knot. I thought to my self. As i was trying to break myself free, I heard Travis laugh from right above me. I stopped struggling to hear what he was saying. It was muffled,but i was able to make out the words he can try but he won't succeed . I sat there lost in my thoughts. What the heck would that mean?! I struggled one last time and the ropes broke. well at least my hands were free. I tried to untie the rope from my feet when i heard foot steps above me. I started untying it a little faster. By the time the foot steps were right by the basement door, I was untied and i ran to hide. I peeked around the corner only to see.....

Aphmau's pov

I was in Aaron's  house when I heard banging on the door. Me and Aaron cautiously walked up to the door and looked through the peek hole. I saw a impatient Zane standing there. "Zane?! What are you doing here?!" I asked he pushed me and Aaron aside. "Zane seriously are you ok?" Aaron asked as we sat down on the couch. Zane started walking across the floor whispering sweet nothings to him self. I stepped in front of him causing him to trip and fall on top of me. " u-uh s-sorry Aph!" He said getting up. "It's fine. What's going on tho?" I asked standing up. "Well, I don't seem to sound like an over protective mother of their child or anything, but i think yn is in trouble." He said. "Wait...WHAT?! What do you mean in trouble?!" I yelled/asked. "C-calm down Aph. I'm sure she is fi-" " FINE?! SHE IS NOT FINE SHE IS IN TROUBLE AND STUFF AND HDBHDJBEJSUNDBSNFNJSG!!" I yelled. "APHMAU! You need to chill out. " Aaron said pulling me over to the couch to calm down. " S-sorry it's just I don't want to lose her. we may not have hung out in high school like that but I talked to her once in a while." I said. Zane and Aaron exchanged confused looks to say 'In high school? But we just met her like and month or less ago.' " Guys I will explain later. Zane how do you if she is in trouble or not?" I asked. "Well, I was gonna text her.....something. When she replied she mentioned something about how she was with Travis. Usually she doesn't hang around Travis so i suspected something was up." He said. His theory didn't really make sense at all. It sounded like it was just jealousy. " So you said she doesn't hang around Travis much huh?" Aaron asked. "Well yeah i mean not that i know of." Zane said. I could see him blushing through his mask. "Not only that but read these." He said handing me his phone. Me and Aaron looked through the messages and knew something was off. 

Garroth's pov

Finally! I was able to go home after Lucinda stopped talking me to death about witch craft and other things. Sometimes she can be scary. As I was walking home i pasted by my baby brother's house and noticed the front door was open. I decided to check to make sure he was ok. "Baby brother? You in there?" I called out. I didn't hear an answer so I rushed in. The only light that was on was the kitchen and the hall way upstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw a pair of scissors sitting on the floor. I noticed something red and shiny on it. Blood. I backed away and bumped into a human like figure. When i turned around there was nothing there. I slowly started to head for the door but then I realized the door was closed. Here's the catch. I never closed the door.( Dun dun Dunn! sorry someone had to do it.)  I went to reach for the door and someone grabbed my wrist and everything went black. 

~ ten minutes later~

I woke up in a cold hard wood chair. At least I think it was a chair. I heard a faint chuckle. I tried to see who it was but something was covering my eyes. Surprise surprise, the person who kidnapped  me was no other than Travis. He pulled something out of his back pocket but i couldn't really see what it was. It shimmered under the basement light. A knife. I squirmed to get out before he cut me. Instead, he stuck it into my left shoulder. I winced at the pain. I was about to scream, when he covered my mouth. I shook in fear and pain. He got really close to my ear and whispered ( hey lil' mama let me whisper in your ear. Jk Jk sorry) " savor this moment for this is your last." I saw him smirk and ripped the knife out of my shoulder. I cried. He walked out throwing the knife towards me. Luckily, it missed and stuck in the chair. When he left, a girl walked in from round the corner. she looked hurt as if she had been beat. That girl looked familiar.....

OOOO cliffhanger!!!! thanks so much for almost 200 reads. it may not seem like a big deal but it means a lot to me.

anyways until next time!!