chapter 3

Your pov
I woke up and felt something warm on me. I jumped up and was instantly pulled down. I look next to me and saw Travis sound asleep. I wanted to yell at him but he looked so cute while he was sleeping. "Travis." I whispered. "Hm?" He said. He must have been sleep talking." Wake up." I said. "Five more minutes mom." He said. "Hehehe. Travis Im not your mom!" I yelled. He jumped up and saw me staring at him he realized his shirt was off. He jumped out of bed and put his shirt on. " Y/n I'm so sorry trust me I wasn't trying to do any funny business." He said nervously. I giggled. " What's so funny? Shouldn't​ you be throwing​ me out the window or something like that?" He asked very confused. I giggled some more. "I'm not gonna throw you any where. I think it's cute the way you were sleeping." I said. "Oh well umm....t-thanks. you looked really cute too." He said blushing. I must have been blushing too because my face got really hot. " Y/n I have to tell you something." Travis said. "Go for it." I told him." I lik-" ding dong. " Hold that thought I'll be back. I headed down stairs to answer the door.

Travis pov
"Dang it I could have told her. Ugh I'm such an idiot." I headed to the bathroom when I heard a very familiar voice come from downstairs. " Hey zane." Y/n had said. "Hi. I don't mean to interrupt anything​ but aphmau wanted me to invite you to a sleep over at her house." I heard y/n agree to go. " So y/n can we talk I want to get to know you." Zane asked. "Well at the moment I'm busy but later if I'm not dead you can." Y/n mumbled the last part. "What?" Zane said. "No and die in a hole good bye." Y/n said and slammed the door in his face. Hmm girls got guts. I thought to myself.
_________________
A/n: Dang first you sleep with Travis now you hate Zane, well that won't last not in my story. Tune in to the next chapter for more.