Chapter 22

Hey guys and gals. I wanted to say sorry for not updating in a while because I was really busy. Because I have an intership right now, I turned 18 and work is a pain in the arsh (ass for people who are stupid :p). Anyway on to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO

Percy POV

I stared at the ceiling of the master suite we resided in. After the wedding, we went to the reception. Only one word could describe what it was like, godly. Soft auburn silk was sprawled over my bare chest. 

Since we were married, my wife was no longer a maiden goddess. She isn't exactly a virgin right now either. The things that woman can do... off topic. My mind drifted to my reception again.

Third Person POV

The reception was absolutely wild. Nymphs, minor gods and half-bloods were all celebrating and getting pissed drunk in harmony. The God and Goddess of the Hunt swayed to the beat of the music on the dance floor. Their foreheads were pressed together, smiles that would last for eternity, plastered on their faces. Zeus and Poseidon were arguing in the back about grandchildren, claiming that they were going to be better grandfathers then the other.

Hera and Amphitrite chuckled at their husbands antics. The Queen of the Sea had gotten over her petty jealousy of Percy when she realized just how noble the boy was. The boy was becoming a legend, something that all godlings and demigods wanted to be. She was proud to call the boy her stepson.

Like Amphitrite, Hera had overcome her petty grudge of Artemis. Her children may not be as great as the goddess of the hunt, but that was because they did not have the drive she had. After seeing just how happy Artemis was, she couldn't bear to try to harm her or Perseus. Speaking of the God, she had gained his respect as he had gained hers. The boy had a heart of gold and a soul of silver. The world would be a better place with him as a divine. With his strength, he would be the catalyst of any war, the deciding factor.

Apollo, God of the Sun, was officially drunk, no, not drunk, smashed. Said god was currently face- first on the ground, a bottle of tequila in his hand. The Sun god was overjoyed. At first, he wasn't sure how to feel about his sister dating or marrying anyone. After all, he killed Orion for trying. Something was different with Percy though. For one, he knew him. He knew for a fact that Percy wouldn't hurt his sister, but he would give up everything, including his life to protect her. The fact that his sister loved him was what one him over. He had never seen such happiness in his sister's eyes. If Percy made her happy, who was he to deny her that?

Thalia and Zoe were beet red. In their shared hands, was the bride's bouquet. When Artemis had thrown it, both lieutenants had caught it, eliciting cheers from everyone in the room. The huntress all had happy smiles on their faces. The fact that their big brother was married to their mistress meant that he would never leave... that and they had a strange feeling they were all going to be aunts soon. Gestation was shorter for a goddess so bets were made by several people in the room.

The bet was within three months' time, a child god would be born. Athena and Hestia were currently in the bet, saying it would be at least two months. Annabeth on the other hand, believed that in four months, they would have twins, getting one hell of an uproar from everyone in the room.

Nico smiled as he watched his cousin dance with his wife. Never has seen his cousin with that satisfied look in his eyes. Before, it seemed as if the world rested on Percy's shoulder. Now, it seemed like he could hold the world and then some. He would be damned before someone took away that happiness that Percy deserved.