Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I do not own

PJO

Percy POV

I sat upon my black stygian ice throne. Yes you heard right, I said stygian ice. You see, after I proposed to Artemis, The gods argued on what my throne would look like. Hades left his throne for five minutes, shocking everyone when he returned with a stygian ice shard. He tossed me the shard and I knew immediately what I had to do with it. I thought about what I wanted my throne to look like and it appeared. My throne had engravings of wolves and other creatures of the hunt. What made me the happiest was the engraving of the moon pulling the tides while a wolf howls in the night. It was utterly beautiful. I turned toward the hunters and found them staring in awe at my throne. I casually sat on it and felt my domain's powers course through me. So this is how it feels to be a

God. Artemis smiled at me and sat on her throne. Zeus cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Congratulations on your godhood Perseus and your engagement to my daughter." The gods and goddess voiced their approval on the matter and I blushed a bit but smiled proudly. Apollo had a mischievous look in his eyes. Artemis and the hunters noticed it as well.

"Now my little sister can finally get over man hating tirade and I'm probably going to be an uncle soon!" once he finished that sentence, the hunters, Artemis and I all fired our arrows together simultaneously at the not so bright god. He squealed when he saw the arrows heading his way and hopped off his throne. He was too slow. Five arrows stuck out of his behind and one where the sun doesn't shine. He dropped to the ground, holding his jewels in pain. The god's and the goddess' roared in laughter. Zeus shook his head in mock despair.

"Oh no, now we have two of them!" he said. This erupted more laughter from the Olympians and causing the hunters to high five Artemis and I. As I sat on my throne, I realized something.

"Zeus, why do I have a throne? Aren't I a minor god?" I was genuinely confused. Are there not only supposed to be fourteen Olympians since Hades and Hestia have thrones. Zeus and the gods gave me weird looks.

"To be honest, you're too powerful not to be an Olympian." Zeus said. I looked at Artemis for confirmation. She nodded, smiling. I chuckled as several gods were giving me serious looks.

"Cool." Was all I said, causing Hermes to face plant right off his throne. This set off more laughter, especially from the hunters. Artemis chuckled softly. Hermes got up and looked at me incredulously. "That's all you think?" he said. I nodded and he just slumped back on to his throne. I shook my head. Artemis asked a very important question to her father.

"Well, when do you want the wedding?" she asked her father. Why was she asking him when he wanted herwedding? Wait a second, she earning points with daddy to make sure she's still his favorite. Slick love, slick. Zeus had a thoughtful look on his face. Athena was looking at me weird. I then felt someone speak to me in my mind.

"I need to speak to you after this Perseus." Athena told me. I nodded in her direction and returned my attention to

Zeus. His eye's glinted mischievously. Uh oh.

"Well before I think of a date, how we have fun with this and make it a Greco/ Roman/ Modern Wedding?" My jaw dropped as did everyone else's did in the room. Aphrodite squealed in joy. I'm starting to think Zeus wants this to be the biggest wedding of the age. The hunters looked stunned before cheering. Artemis was in shock. I really couldn't blame her. How in the hell do you mix up three kinds of weddings into one. Aphrodite had a thoughtful look on her face before a light bulb appeared. Literally.

"It would have to be a weeklong event." She said. Athena nodded and I groaned along with Artemis. We both wanted a small ceremony. Not this. Whatever, it doesn't matter; as long as I end up with her then I'm okay with anything. Poseidon looked toward Athena and nodded.