Chapter 16

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO

Percy POV

I woke up to the most beautiful sight of my life. Artemis head rested on my chest. She looked very peaceful, a gentle smile on her face. Her auburn hair spread out all over my torso. My heart fluttered at the sight. I sighed, now I wonder how were gonna tell Zeus about this. It's obvious that Artemis is the one he's most protective of along with Thalia. He'll probably try to kill me. Great, but I'll do anything; kill anything to be with her. I gently played with her hair. It was a soft as silk, maybe even softer. As I played with her hair I recounted what Helios and Selene had told me before they sent me away. I was supposed to be a god when I reach Olympus. God of the Hunt, Tides, Swordsmanship, Archery, Shadows, Nobility and heroes would be what ruled over. The weirdest thing is that I would share the archery domain with Apollo and Artemis and I would share the hunt with Artemis. Can't wait to see their reactions. I was knocked out my thoughts when I felt Artemis stirring. Her gorgeous silver eyes fluttered open. They scanned the room till they rested on me. All I could see was love and affection in those silver pools. I leaned in slowly and kissed her gently. She returned it with equal passion. When I pulled away she chuckled.

"Good morning Perseus." she said. I smiled.

"Good morning my love." She rolled her eyes but smiled anyway.

"I could get used to waking up like this." I chuckled. If that's what she wants then I'm all for it. I nodded.

"I would like that." we heard voices calling our names and we shifted a bit in the bed. Thalia's head poked through the tent entrance. She looked shocked that I was in here. She grinned mischievously.

"Percy you dog!" I blushed while Artemis laughed at my face. We heard more voices and next thing I knew, all the hunters were looking through tent. Talia snickered at my blush while the hunters were giving us equally devious looks.

"C'mon lovebirds, Dad want all of us to report to Olympus on the news of the giants." Thalia told us. We nodded but I had a question that had to be answered.

"How am I going to go there? To them I'm not exactly in the world of the living." The hunters and Artemis thoughtful looks on their faces before a dangerous glint showed up in Artemis's eyes. She huddled us all together.

"Alright, this is how were going to do it. Percy you need..

Mount Olympus New York

I walked casually with the hunters into the empire state building. I was wearing the cloak that I got from Helios and Selene. The hood covered my eyes and only left my nose and under visible. My bow rested on my back and a quiver on my waist. A silver sword made of Celestial Bronze, Steel and Imperial gold rested on my waist as well. Gotta thank Ouranos on the sword. Hunting knives rested on my shoulder. The hunters and I stopped at the door man who held the key to the 600th floor of the empire state building. Artemis was behind me so she wasn't visible to him. Thalia walked up to the doorman.

"Key to the 600th floor please." She asked nicely. The doorman looked at her funny.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. "He said. I growled. I don't have time for his stupid games. I casually removed a knife from its sheathe and held it at his neck. His eyes widened in shock while the hunters smirked.

"You dare deny the hunters of Artemis passage to Olympus while Artemis stands in this very room." His eyes widened in fear and he looked around us. His eyes rested on my Artemis and he quickly bowed and began apologizing. My Artemis. I like that. Artemis smirked at the groveling fool. She held her hand out and he dropped the keys. I removed the knife and re sheathed it back onto my shoulder. Artemis and I along with my dearest sisters walked into the elevator. Artemis pressed six hundred and we soared to Olympus. We arrived and the elevator door opened. We walked to the building housing the thrones of the gods, ignoring the looks we got from the minor gods as they stared upon me with wonder. When we stopped at the throne room doors, Artemis nodded to me. I smirked and began my part of the plan.