Chapter 2

(I'll start calling Harry 'Hades' so you don't get confused)

Ragnook couldn't have been happier. He looked at his Lord and remembered the blocks that were put on him. He immediately spoke to his Lord.

"My Lord there is still the situation of the blocks. We can take them off right away." Ragnook looked at Hades with concern.

"Yes, I want to take them off." Hades tried to sound in command like his Father. Now that he was his son he had to act it.

"Griphook go and get the room ready," Ragnook commanded. The goblin went away to do exactly as he was told.

Hades thought about the paper again. He remembered his creature; he was part snake part phoenix but he hasn't got his wings. His snake scales have shown but his wings had not.

"Ragnook if I'm a part snake and part phoenix then why haven't my wings shown?" he looked at Ragnook; the goblin smiled.

"Well, my Lord your the dark type of both the snake and phoenix. You will get your wings and snake teeth when you mate," he explained. More questions popped into Hades's head.

"The dark type? There are two types?"  he wanted to know more so he wouldn't get worried when something happened.

"Yes, there is the light type and the dark type. The light type also called lux amans in Latin. It means light lover. They go to the light side and only on special occasions do they feel they have to choose the right side. That's not always the light side, the light type is weaker than the dark type but they posses the power to see through any lie when the dark type can't. The dark type also called tenebris amans in Latin means dark lover. They are exactly that. They would never leave the dark side even if the light gave them something that the dark can't. They are stronger than most creatures. 

Their wings are black paired with the favorite color of their mates so that they are marked. Your creatures are most dominant the only creatures that can dominate you are only two creatures. Veelas and Dragons. Since a Dragon is extinct your mate could only be a Veela; since your paper said he was dominant. For your snake type, the only thing you didn't take is the poisonous teeth. You will get those with your wings when you mate. Both of them combined together you produce a deadly weapon," Ragnook was a bit out of breath. When he got his breath back Griphook had come back in.

They led him into a room there was nothing in it, it was painted black. They told him to stand in the middle of the room Hades did so. Ragnook told him to close his eyes after he did so, he heard Griphook started chanting something he didn't understand. Just then pain surged through him and he bit back his screams. He fell onto his knees and bit harder, then everything went dark.

When he woke up, he was laying on a couch he slowly sat up and looked around. He was in another room. He looked around before he heard noises. He stood up but his legs failed him and he fell to the ground with a thump. Instantly the noises went silent and footsteps were heard the door opened. He looked up and his eyes widened. There were Ragnook and his mother. Severus Snape.

To Hades' utter surprise the man ran over and hugged him.

"Oh, my dear Hades. Is that really you?" he was choking him but he couldn't find it in himself to tell his mother to let go of him, so he hugged with the same intensity.

"It's me Mother. It's me." he almost started crying before he let go. His mother was looking at him.

"Ragnook what did you do to my boy? I swear if you did something you will see for yourself how far a mother's wrath can go." he looks all over Hades' body in a panic.