Chapter 4

Hades didn't know how long he was locked up in that room, but it wasn't pleasant.

\Dream\

"You insufferable freak. Look what you did to my garden, you cut off all the flowers!!" Petunia was shouting at him.

"Vernon! Vernon! Look what this freak did?"

"You freak. You should be grateful we took you in when your parents didn't want you and this is how you pay us back?!" he raised his hand and Harry braced himself .He got hit right in the face.

"This is not even enough come with me."

He dragged him to his room and threw him halfway across the room. Harry heard his ribs crack. Vernon started beating him violently.

"No, please, please. I won't do it again. I promise. Please, stop!!!

"Hades!!"

"Hades! Wake up!!"

\End of Dream\

Hade woke up and bolted upright. He was sweating and crying. He felt someone touch him on the shoulder and he backed from the hand. He backed away until he was at the edge of the bed.

"No, please. I won't do it, again." He was crying harder now.

"Hades, don't worry it's me. I won't do anything to you." This time when the hands wrapped around him he didn't run away. Instead, he relaxed considerably. He looked up to see Draco. He buried his face in the blonde's shoulder and cried his heart out.

"That's it. Let everything out." When he completely relaxed he looked around. He saw his parents, Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Sirius, and Remus.

"What's wrong with him?" he heard Bellatrix say. He had always been told that she was insane. Now that he heard her she looked perfectly sane.

"My cub, what happened?" Remus and Sirius approached him. Draco growled at them and pulled Hades closer to him.

"Draco, we just want to talk to him we care for him as much as you do." this time Draco didn't growl at them when they came closer but he didn't let go of him.

"Hades, could you tell us what that was about?" he heard his mother say. He felt sick just thinking about it.

"Don't push him, Severus, he looks like he will throw up just thinking about it." He looked up to see Narcissa looking at him with love in her eyes. He slowly stood himself on the bed, still leaning on Draco.

"It's okay, Mrs.Malfoy. I think all of you should know about it." she looked at him and smiled.

"Please, call me Cissy." He just nodded before he started.

"This incident was a dream. Well, it was more like a memory. By now I believe you guessed I was Harry Potter." He looked at all of them. They nodded, but what was most relieving was none of them were acting differently to him.

"I was sent to live with muggle relatives, they didn't feed me a lot. Even for the few years of my life. after I became six everything started my aunt started giving me chores. She never did anything, I even cooked breakfast and lunch she didn't trust me to do dinner. I don't blame her, I was only six then one day I burned my self trying to save lunch and that was the first time they beat me. It wasn't so harsh at first but as I grew older the chores became harder and the beatings became more frequent.

 They made me sleep in a cupboard saying I wasn't worth space or money. When they finally allowed me to go to a muggle school I couldn't make any friends because of my cousin. He was a bully and told everyone if they got near me he would beat them. They were afraid of him so they did as he said, he and his friends bullied and beat me. They played a name called 'beat Harry' I would run away and they would chase me and beat me.