Chapter 19

Hades woke up and stirred before he felt pain in his backside that made him yelp. There was a chuckle next to him and he turned to glare at the person, he glared at a naked Draco and that made him remember last night and made him blush beat red. There was another chuckle and lips pressed onto his in a quick kiss and pulled away.

"Good morning, beautiful." He blushed but smiled.

"Good morning, handsome." He replied with a cheeky grin and tried to sit up but a weight pulled him down. He yelped and fell back down.

"Don't worry it's nothing just your wings." He looked behind him and saw the giant black wings. He felt something poking his bottom lips and touched it to see his fangs. Adjusted to the weight he stood up and went to the mirror. 

"Can I will them back in?" He asked and Draco nodded. He concentrated and felt the wings retracting themselves back in and his fangs n longer poking his bottom lip. He and Draco pulled on their underwears - Not women's underwear mind you.

They went downstairs and breakfast was already ready, eggs, sausages, toast, tea, juice, pancakes, waffles and much more. He sat him down and s soon as his hips touch the chair his backside starts hurting and that makes him whimper before glaring at Draco who smirks and sits down opposite him.

"You're not touching me ever again!" He said taking an egg and putting it on his plate.

"Sure, dream all you want, love." He said drinking his tea while being glared at.

"Well, what are we doing today?" He asked after they finished.

"We go shopping. Then I will take you out for lunch before coming back so we can enjoy the beach while the sun is still high." Hades nodded and wrapped his hands around Draco's neck as he picked him up. He was okay now and he could walk but he liked having Draco pick him up.

"Hades change," Hades smirked and took off the t-shirt as slow as he could earning a groan from the blonde.

"Hades." He sighed.

"Fine, fine I'm going." He went to the bathroom and changed into his dress. He went out and Draco took his hand and they went out. They decided to walk there instead of apparating. They walked through the busy streets. Looked at the clothes through the windows before going in and trying them.

"I'm coming," Draco said as he waited for him to try on the clothes. He came out and Hades smiled.

"They look good on you, actually everything looks good on you." He tried this time and that's how it went and they had bought half of each store.

"We should go and eat lunch," Draco said and they transported the bag's back to the house and went to a small diner.

"It's so fun when it's just me and you." He said as they sat down.

"Yeah, it is." They ordered and started eating.

"They weren't half bad," Draco said when they finished and were making their way back to the house.

"Oh, come on. They were good." Draco chuckled and kissed Hades's cheek.

"If you say they were good then they should take it as the best compliment they would ever get from a beautiful lady." He smiled.

"I'm not a lady." He pouted and they entered the house.

"Sure. Now go change we're going to the beach." Hades didn't have to be told twice as he made his way to their room and changed.

" Hades didn't have to be told twice as he made his way to their room and changed