Chapter 21

One month passed by and Hades's baby bump had grown a bit bigger. They had gone to Sally to know the gender of the twins and it turned out they were both boys. Draco broke down in tears right then and there saying he was getting two sons and kissing Hades all over. Right now they were in their dorm. Hades in between Draco's legs and leaning on his chest, ever since the gender came out and his bump grew Draco would sit them down like that and rub his belly. That is until he would have to run to the bathroom and throw up which is happening now that their peaceful moment was ruined.

"I swear..." He didn't finish as he threw up. Draco wanted to help him and with how tired he always felt he found the perfect idea so that he wouldn't get tired.

"I have an idea." He gave Hades his water and stood him up, taking him to the gardens.

"Where are we going?" He asked looking at the red and white roses.

"It's a surprise," Draco said taking them to a secluded part of the garden and conjuring a blanket. He laid it on the ground and then sat Hades there before conjuring a basket and sitting next to him.

"A picnic?" He asked and Draco nodded with a smile.

"This is great!" Hades said hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Sit down. I brought you here to relax." Hades sat down and Draco took out everything Hades would eat, especially pickles and ice cream and once he took them out Hades took them and started eating. Draco smiled looking at him. His eyes went back to Hades's Belly and pictured his sons in there. As bizarre as it sounded. He still didn't believe it, he thought this was just a dream and he might wake up any minute.

"Draco, stop looking at my stomach." He snapped out of it and looked back at Hades who was looking at him with a smirk.

"No, it's not a dream, how many times do I have to tell you? You'll see them five and a half months. Now, how about you pass me the ice cream?" Draco smiled and gave him his ice cream and he finally acknowledged it as reality.

\Two Months later\ 

His belly had finally shown itself and they had to cast a disillusionment charm on it so no one would notice. Draco, of course, noticed no matter what. He wouldn't leave Hades's side not even for a second.

"Draco!! Come here now!" Hades yelled as Draco got up to change but instead making him jump and run back to him.

"What is it? Did something happen to the babies? Should I call a heale-" But he was cut off by Hades.

"No, no give me your hand." Draco was confused but did it anyway and Hades put his hand on top of his stomach and tears filled his eyes.

"Their kicking. My boys are kicking." Hades yelped when they kicked harder.

"They kicked when you went to leave. They don't want you to leave them, do you, babies?"  They kicked again and he took that as a 'No'.

"Then I won't. I will stay with them as long as they want. My princes are going to be spoilt rotten." He laid back next to Hades. Hades laid his head on Draco's shoulder and Draco laid his head on Hade's head as they felt their boys kicking.

"I'm hungry." Draco laughed and conjured food for him.

"Hades!" Pansy practically broke down the door coming in startling both of them.

"Pansy, you should calm down." Blaise came in after her but she furiously shook her head.

"What's happening?" And as if on cue his eyes went to her hand and noticed the ring on her finger.