Chapter 13

Hades and Draco were struggling to hold their grins at breakfast when the Newspaper had come in and Dumbledore's face was red with anger. The whole school was in chaos when they read what the Newspaper said.

          Harry Potter The Saviour Of The Light Dead.

Yes, dear readers, I am horrified to announce that Harry Potter The-Boy-Who-Lived is dead, reports say that he was killed by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named after being abducted from his relatives house. Healers from St Mungo's say that he was very brutally tortured before they found teeth marks that showed he was killed by venom from what the healers think must be from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's snake-Nagini. Aurors have been investigating this case and have questioned none other that Albus Dumbledore. He was taken to the Head Auror's Office for the interrogation but we couldn't get detailed information. But it looks like to me that even the ministry has started to suspect if what Albus Dumbledore is doing as he says truly for 'the greater good' or is there something deeper to it. Especially after he was found to be a liar in the case of Sirius Black who was innocent the whole time. That's all we have for now dear reader but stay tuned there will be more.

That sounded more like a promise than anything else. Hades looked at his mother who was trying hard to fight the grin off his lips. he gave Hades a nod and Hades nodded back knowing what he was talking about. Only the Slytherin table was unfazed by the News. All the other tables and schools were terrified about what will happen now that the savior is dead. There was no hope for the light. Hades was trying very hard not to snicker at how hopeless they looked and Draco beside him well let's say he's trying so hard that tears are running down his face. But they stopped when they saw Draco's owl come flying down with letters for both of them. They read Draco's that was from Lucius and Narcissa first.

 Dear son,

We guess that by now you have gotten the news and you know that the Dark Lord is going to do a raid. So we suggest you both prepare yourselves after a few more days our plan will be complete and we will attack Diagon Alley and strike fear in the hearts of every wizard alive. We are very proud of you, my son. Send our love to Hades as well.

Love,

Lucius and Narcissa.

 Hades and Draco smiled at the letter and then opened the one from Hades's father. This letter had a package with.

Dear Hades,

I believe you have already read the news and you know the plan is now in action after a few days we will go on the raid and I expect you and Draco to be ready when we attack Diagon Alley. I am very proud of you, my son and I hope to see you soon. Send my love to Draco as well.

Love,

You-Know-Who.

Hades and Draco laughed at the end and then turned their attention to the package. It wasn't too big but it definitely wasn't small. He unwrapped it and it looked like a box, it was velvet with white lining the edges and it looked a bit old. Hades opened it but when he saw what was in it, he quickly closed it and placed it next to him on the chair. He frantically looked around to see if anyone saw.

"Hades, what's wrong?" Draco asked.

"I'll tell you when we get back to the dorms," Hades said he shrunk the box and shoved it in his pocket.

Hades was nervous but at the same time excited and confused. Why did his Father send this to him? And more with no protection at all. He wasn't complaining now he needed one thing before all three are in his possession.

When they finished breakfast, their first class was Potions and he took permission from his mother to not attend because something his father had sent. He knew there was no safe place except one to open this box without someone finding out. The Chamber of Secrets.