Chapter 6

\\Fast Forward to a week before school opens\\

Hades was learning quickly and in nearly two months he finished memorising and reading most of the books in his houses library. Although Draco would tell him he could rest, he enjoyed reading, mostly fiction but other subjects caught his eyes, too.

But what he didn't know was how his parents, Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Sirius, Remus and Draco were planning how to get rid of the saviour and the Dursley's. They knew Hades wouldn't mind but they wanted to make it a surprise.

That day Draco went to their room and saw Hades on the bed. He had sunken in his book world, he didn't even notice Draco until he was hovering above him and kissing his forehead.

"Draco, sorry didn't see you." he was about to stand up but Draco just pushed him down and sat next to him.

"Anything that has gotten you to look so peaceful and beautiful doesn't need to be sorry at all." Hades blushed.

"What's the book you were reading?" he said pulling him between his legs and playing with his long hair.

"The letter it's romantic and sad at the same time, but I'm glad they found happiness at the end."

"Hmm." Draco hummed as he was almost finished fish braiding his hair.

"Draco, is something wrong?" he looked back in concern just as he finished the braid.

"Yes, but it's not bad come we have a surprise for you." he grabbed his hand and led him to the living room.

They went in and he found his parents and all his godparents.

"Um, what's happening?" he was scared maybe they got tired of him and now they wanna get rid of him even though Draco told him it was nothing bad and he had a surprise for him, he couldn't help but think about the worst case scenarios.

"Hades, we will be going somewhere and I want you to dress a bit fancy but still casual." his father said smiling and he calmed down.

"Where are we going?" he asked and they all smiled at him.

"It won't be a surprise if we told you." they said altogether and laughed, he laughed with them and went with Draco to choose his clothes. 

"Draco what colour do you think I should wear deep red or dark blue?" he looked at Draco and held up both dresses.

"You look good in everything, babe." he blushed at the name.

"Deep red it is."