Chapter 18

Their mothers had been running all around the place preparing for the upcoming wedding. Draco and Hades didn't have a choice in anything if they tried to speak they would get scolded and their fathers instead of helping them only gave them sympathetic looks, even they didn't dare talk to them.

"Mother enough seriously! The wedding is a month away and you're already booking a hotel for everyone in Greece!" Oh yes, you heard that right. Their mothers swore they wouldn't allow them to marry and bond in England or anywhere except Greece.

"Hades we should be safe than sorry." Hades sighed for the millionth time ever since he got engaged. He looked back at his ring and smiled, he felt hands wrap around shoulders and kiss his cheek.

"You okay?" Draco asked from behind Hades and he nodded.

"Mother and Narcissa have been running around the place. They have finished half of the things needed for the wedding in only one day. The next day they will finish the other half along with my wedding dress. And of, course this is a Malfoy wedding my dress has to meet your standards." Draco chuckled and sat next to Hades.

"Well of, course. You are the most beautiful creature I have seen and if a dress didn't look good on you then it won't look good on anyone." Hades smiled and laid his head on Draco's shoulder as his hand went through his hair.

"If you're tired, sleep." Hades was definitely tired and he didn't have to say it twice before he fell asleep.

\A month later\

"Hades, wake up!" He was thrown off the bed and he groaned.

"Mother was that necessary?" He said getting up nd rubbing his head.

"Yes, now go shower and come out so Parkinson can do your hair and makeup then we will help you into your dress." Hades groaned and stepped into the shower. He was happy that was without a doubt but he was not a morning person. (I'm gonna skip to him wearing the dress.)

"What is this?!" Hades asked looking at the dress.

"Your dress," Pansy said with the obvious tone. He sighed and they started to dress him.

The dress was definitely worthy of a Malfoy which Hades was going to be in a few moments

The dress was definitely worthy of a Malfoy which Hades was going to be in a few moments. He was slowly escorted to the portkey so his dress won't be ruined and when he touched the brush he felt the swirling that he hated and he stumbled when they landed.

"Get Hades inside before Draco sees him." His father said who was waiting for them.

"My boy is finally growing up." His mother turned hysteric the moments before he was to walk down the aisle. His father was calming him and then looked back at him.

"I'm proud of you, we both are. You've grown to be the boy we wanted to have. And I am honored to give you to the hands of a man that will love and cherish you." Hades smiled and they exited the hotel and head to where the wedding was taking place. They didn't want it to be inside as it felt like suffocation for the both of them and they decided that it will be held outside in a green field. They had to thank their mothers who made that possible.